BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Body and Face Washes contain MICROMOISTURE; a unique, ultra-light cleansing formula that’s clinically proven to moisturize and fight dry skin better than regular men’s body washes. Purifying exfoliants clean deep and rinses clean for total skin comfort. see more...

• I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I havent tried it bt i love buying these for my guy they smelll sooooo good. Like really good. TMI..I love how soapy it is when i put it on him . and he seems to like how it feels on him and the smell it leave . and how soft it leaves his skin
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this. This is the only body wash he likes in liquid form. He is a bar guy but he loves this one
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this and he likes it. It has a nice scent to me. It doesn't smell too strong or "locker room"-y to me. He likes how clean he feels after using it and he has a loofa sponge thing that came with it that he likes a lot too.
Leslie M.
Amazing scent and long lasting. Usually about $3 and I can find it pretty much everywhere it's always stocked in our home! My son won't use anything but this wash and he has very sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product for dry sensitive skin
Kayla R.
This is my favorite body wash. The scent is so amazing and it's so soft. I have used it for so long now :)
Liliana A.
Love this! My husband uses this and he always smells amazing. Great product and super affordable
Lesky V.
Clearwater, FL
My husband loves this, and so do I. It smells so nice and fresh. Affordable, I believe I got a double pack for around $6. It feels so nice after his shower, nice and gentle.
Anthony F.
Norwood, NJ
Great product! Leaves skin refreshed and smelling great. Always receive great compliments from family, and friends (especially the ladies). Wouldn't use any other body wash.
Morgan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite baby wash my boyfriend uses. The scent is amazing. Never leaves his skin dry!
Tamera R.
Plaquemine, LA
It's smells great! My fiancé uses it all the time and it's by far his favorite wash to use.
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?