BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Body and Face Washes contain MICROMOISTURE; a unique, ultra-light cleansing formula that’s clinically proven to moisturize and fight dry skin better than regular men’s body washes. Purifying exfoliants clean deep and rinses clean for total skin comfort. see more...

• I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Amazing scent and long lasting. Usually about $3 and I can find it pretty much everywhere it's always stocked in our home! My son won't use anything but this wash and he has very sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product for dry sensitive skin
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
My husband uses this and he likes it. It has a nice scent to me. It doesn't smell too strong or "locker room"-y to me. He likes how clean he feels after using it and he has a loofa sponge thing that came with it that he likes a lot too.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
North Myrtle Beach
I love trying different brands of body wash to see what is new. I love Dove and the moisture it leaves on my skin. It cleans and leaves my skin smooth, and I honesty can skip the moisturizer.
Marlaina K.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
My husband was skeptical about a body wash. He got this as a gift and fell in love. His skin is soft and he smells great! He likes that it doesn't make you feel girly for using it!
Anthony F.
Anthony F.
Norwood, NJ
Great product! Leaves skin refreshed and smelling great. Always receive great compliments from family, and friends (especially the ladies). Wouldn't use any other body wash.
Lesky V.
Lesky V.
Clearwater, FL
My husband loves this, and so do I. It smells so nice and fresh. Affordable, I believe I got a double pack for around $6. It feels so nice after his shower, nice and gentle.
Bhoomi P.
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
My brother uses this as a daily basis and i thougzht he love this now. He told from this his skin is getting more moisture and very soft.

Bree W.
Bree W.
Englewood, CO
Leaves a great clean feeling after use! Have been using this product for a few months and I really like the price too!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This is my favorite body wash. The scent is so amazing and it's so soft. I have used it for so long now :)
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
My husband likes to use the stuff so we always get it and I can always find coupons for it usually
PEDRO K.
PEDRO K.
Atlanta, GA
I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?