Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Mzlle V.Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Celine C.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologically-tested

• 0% Alcohol To Help Reduce Skin Irritation

• Clinical Strength Antiperspirant For Our Strongest Protection

• Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms

• Gives Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection

We’re Most Likely To Sweat During Challenging Times When We Want To Feel Our Most Confident. Perhaps It’s The Day Of A Tough Meeting That You’ve Been Burning The Midnight Oil To Prepare For Or One Of Those Occasions Where Absolutely Everything Happens At Once. Whatever The Reason, The Solution Is The Same: Dove Clinical Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant. It’s Twice The Strength Of Our Regular Antiperspirants.
Unlike Other Leading Clinical Strength Deodorants, Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Underarm Skin Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving For Great Underarm Care. Add In The Fact That It’s Been Dermatologically Tested And You Can Be Sure That This Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Will Be Kind To Your Skin While Being Tough On Sweat.
Now The Only Thing You Have To Worry About Is Impressing Your Boss Or Prioritising Your Time. Let Dove Clinical Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant Take Care Of Perspiration While You Turn On The Charm And Enjoy Your Day.

Cyclomethicone, Aluminium Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglycerides, Silica, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Bht, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

Perfect For
• Underarm Care
Like All Dove Antiperspirant Deodorants, It Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream, That Helps To Protect Delicate Underarm Skin From The Irritation Caused By Shaving, Keeping It Beautifully Soft And Smooth

• Feeling Drier For Longer
When You Need A Little Extra Strength From Your Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant, Turn To Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean. It’s Our Best Extra Strength Antiperspirant, Giving You Up To 48 Hours Of Protection That Won’t Let You Down – It’s Confidence You Can Wear

• 0% Alcohol Protection
If You’re Looking For An Alcohol-free Antiperspirant Deodorant, This Has You Covered On That Front, Too – It Contains 0% Alcohol, To Help Reduce Irritation

How To Use

To Stay Fresh And Dry All Day, Start By Twisting The Applicator Wheel To Release The Antiperspirant – Two Clicks For Each Underarm – Then Smooth On The Product With Light, Even Strokes. You Can Use Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean In The Morning, But For The Best Results, Apply It Before Bed: Your Sweat Glands Are Less Active At Night, And Your Skin Is Drier, So The Formula Can Adapt To Your Body And Form Its Long-lasting Barrier Ready For The Morning.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly C.
Columbus , OH
I love dove deodorant! It keeps me fresh and is the only deodorant that keeps me almost dry. I swear so easy and it’s really embarrassing. I haven’t found one that compares.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Laly G.
Weslaco
I love dove products and their deodorants are great. This deodorant smells good and helps prevent sweating I totally recommend it and especially during the summer when it is most likely to occur. I was overall satisfied because this product met my expectations and plus it's totally affordable!
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
This deodorant smells good. I've got to give it props for that. However the main reason I bought was because it was meant to help prevent so much sweat and I didn't really notice a difference. It was around $9 so it wasn't too pricey however I wasn't to happy about it either.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
I love my dove deo especially during summer cause it prevents you from sweating. No awkward and sweatty moments especially when your active. It leaves your armpit fresh all day without a sticky feeling. Plus it has mild scent and fragrance.
Laurie M.
Love this product! Always makes my skin soft and the scents are light and airy! I usually find it at Walmart or Target when I can. I use it daily to stay fresh! Would recommend to anyone who loves to stay dry and fresh all day long!
Alexandria C.
Perfect deodorant! Stays on all day. I'm a server and run around a lot and as bad as it is, I swear a lot. This is the only product that keeps my sweat down to a minimum. It smells amazing and leaves me feeling refreshed
Kathleen j.
Bradenton, FL
This deoderant will not stop working on you ever! I have used it for five years. Before thus deoderant I would be forced to switch brands about every six months, but this brand works for the long haul.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
Very nice smelling deodorant. Easy to put on each day and stays fresh for most of the day. Most of the time it is on sale at Target or Wal Mart. Pretty comparable prices to other clinical deodorants.
Eliza B.
Aspinwall, PA
This stuff is wonderful. It does exactly what it says it will do! It is powerful but somehow not irritating. Since you can never be too dry or too fresh, this stuff is a no brainer.