Dove Makeup Washable Foam Cleanser

Japan Personal Care - Dove Makeup washable foam cleanser 150ml *AF27*

I'm always looking for a new makeup cleanser do you recommend this anyone?
Start your review of Dove Makeup Washable Foam Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Dove was recommended to me by a dermatologist and I've never looked back they have some of the best products and I use dove for my child as well and this product is great for your skin and face and leaves you moisturized after removing all your makeup!
I love this cleanser and make up remover. No scrubbing and irritating my skin anymore! This takes my full face of make up right of and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I was not expecting that but I was impressed. Give it a try!
Rosenberg , TX
Makeup washable foam? Hahaha. This product is quite amazing. It helps remove all makeup in one go. The foam formula is very light and delicate to skin. Great for the price valued, I love all dove products. Will buy again
Bristow, VA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It is so great! I would definitely recommend it! It met my expectations and my needs! It was so effective! Not disappointing at all!! It is not pricey at all and it has great value!! No room for improvement (at least for me)!
Arlington, TX
I usually use dove bar soap to wash and cleanse my face,  but I've recently transitioned to using both this and the bar soap for my skin care routine. I wipe off my makeup with water,  then I really clean my face eye this,  and finish it off with the bar soap. I intend to continue using it again
This was a nice and light face cleanser that I really enjoyed. I have never been a fan of foam soap of any kind, but after trying this product I changed my tune a little. Left my skin actually feeling clean but was super gentle and was great with taking off my makeup! It is affordable and can be found at many retailers as well as online. I would recommend trying this product.
Heber Springs
Absolutely love dove they never break me  out and they are always at a reasonable price you can find dove products at your local Walmart Dollar General friends family dollar harps practically anywhere!
Mesquite , TX
I give it 5 stars, an excellent product for the skin, good price, quality and good quantity of product, really is one of my favorites, I love its aroma!
Richmond , KY
Washing my makeup off at night is so simple with this product. It is gentle on my skin and leaves my face feeling clean and revitalized!
Aurora
Great on the skin doesn't make you break out just love it the smell is awesome and you can find them at any store that you go to