Dove Liquid Hand Soap, 1 Gallon uploaded by Allie P.

BY DOVE

Cleaner is ideal for refilling existing dispensers (sold separately). This extra mild hand cleaner is designed specifically for use in frequent hand washing environments such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools, daycare centers and more. Ultra mild ingredients remove soil from hands without drying, chapping or irritating. Dove Liquid Hand Soap, 1 Gallon is one of many Hand Soap available through Office Depot. Made by Dove. see more...

Jade H.
Jade H.
Bear, DE
Dove body wash is something that I definitely would use regularly. It didn't dry out my skin like some other brands have in the past, and I felt hydrated after use. This left me feeling super clean and fresh, as it left a nice smell behind. I would definitely recommend this body wash, and It is definitely something that I prefer to use.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Strabane, PA
I wear contacts so I'm always looking for a soap to disinfect my hands but also prevent them from drying out. Dove hand soaps are great as they really clean my hands but the moisturizers in the soap keep them soft. This is definitely my preferred brand for all my hand washing needs.
Hadiya E.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
I love this product. Once I saw it I knew that it would be great. I usually use the body wash and love it needing moisture for my dry skin and my hands. Having a newborn and eight year old I am constantly washing my hands this has helped me with my dry hands which is a Godsend
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Great soap! I keep it in my bathrooms around the house and it has a nice fresh scent. I also appreciate it comes in such a large container so I can refill my more decorative soap dispensers. I would buy this again
Allie P.
Allie P.
Summerville
I must say after using dove liquid soap my hands feel softer and smoother and thats just simple washing like i do everyday. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean all day!! DOVE CREAM SOAP 250MLDove Beauty Dove Shea Butter Bar Soap - 4 BarsDove Beauty Bars WhiteDove Beauty BarDove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin UnscentedBaby Dove Rich Moisture BarDove Purely Pampering Beauty Bar
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso
I love this product! It doesn't make my hands feel dry after I wash them. Very long lasting witch I love. It washes away what it needs to. I use this product to wash off my makeup at night and it takes it all off for me!
Deven P.
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Dove hand soap is a great product to use . It has a great smell and also texture to it . I would recommend for for others to try . I normally buy at Wal-Mart  because they have different smell and sometimes I like to change hand soap smell but all in all I really love dove hand soap.
Ludimila A.
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
My every day, I'm not using moisturizer on your skin after using this product, I didn't stop, it keeps my skin hydration and is practical, for use in the shower. Maintains a pleasant perfume on the skin.
courtney w.
courtney w.
At first I liked dove because it didn't leave a soapy film, but it made my hands feel weirdly dry after washing them more than other soaps do. It also smelled great.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Gainesville, TX
Their hand soap is average it dried up my hands which wasn't very good well at least for me and I used it almost every time I washed my hands because I alternated it with another product