Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDove
Lemon and Goji Berry Foaming Hand Wash

Dove Lemon and Goji Berry Foaming Hand Wash

This foaming hand wash gently cleanses and nourishes skin with a fruity, indulgent fragrance of goji berry and lemon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Lemon and Goji Berry Foaming Hand Wash!
Lovely S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells great 👍🏽. But it isn’t as moisturizing as I thought it would be.I was hopeful that’s it would leave my hand baby soft but it’s not an exfoliating hand soap it’s a foaming cleanser...it’s a good foam hand wash and the scent isn’t overwhelming.
Joy K.
I love foaming hand washes, and this one is one of my favorites. The scent is so nice and it cleanses the hand wonderfully.
Chemire B.
Arlington, VA
I love the smell and how it makes my hands feel. It foams up nicely and gives your hands that clean feel that you’re lookin for. It lasted me a long time during the pandemic too.
Audrey H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this foaming hand soap because it keeps your hands nice and clean and it smells incredible!
Sasha K.
Dove Lemon & Goji Berry washes my hands squeaky clean! Once I press the soap handle, it releases a nice white foam that nourishes my hands. Normally regular soaps makes my hands dry and brittle, but Dove Hand wash makes my hands moisturized. I love it!
Criss C.
Such a great smell, especially for the kitchen or work area! I keep this in our basement for my husband to wash his hands with after yard work, construction, etc. It does not dry out your hands as some other soaps can do. Dove products are a bit pricier, but paired with some coupons and target deals, you can usually get these at a decent price!
Airam R.
Corona, CA
I love that it’s foaming it feels smooth soft and does the job muy muy bueno me entiendes comprendes 😊
Khue D.
foaming hand wash is always fun to use. this one smelled really good to me and the smell lasted a while
bryanna O.
Flower Mound, TX
this product left my hands extremely moisturized while smelling awesome! i couldn’t ask for a better hand soap during quarantine! it’s in every bathroom in my home! what a steal!
Jeyslin A.
New York
I love his my daughters love this too it has such an amazing clean smell you can also use it to wash your body if you want I love this it’s really affordable I recommend anyone into using this amazing product

Looking for your answer?