BY DOVE

About This Item

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant For Sensitive Skin Goes On Underarms To Provide 24-hour Odor And Wetness Protection. It's Formulated With Dove Moisturizers To Give You Soft, Smooth Underarms, And Is Designed To Be Unscented And Gentle On Sensitive Skin.

Warnings:
Warning Text: For External Use Only. Do Not Use On Broken Skin. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Kidney Disease. Stop Use If Rash Or Irritation Occurs.

Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly. Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Sunflower Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Ethylene Dodecanoate, Vegetable Oil (Olus), Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tbhq, Bht, Citric Acid.

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Sensitive has no scent to it, which is good for sensitive skin, though I did notice fragrance is still listed as an ingredient. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Caila G.
I hate this product which is odd because I usually love doves deodorants. I bought it because it was the only one left my store had left in stock and I see why. IT DOESN'T WORK! Firstly there is no scent which at first I thought was okay because the scent could be an irritant and instead of my arms smelling like baby powder it wouldn't smell at all. I find that the lack of scent just leave any existing BO there. I also find that throughout the day I need to reapply much more than I would with other deodorants. So far today I've put on this deodorant 4 times and it's only 3:00. I am not a heavy sweater or a person who usually goes through a lot of deodorant either. Usually all I need is to apply in the morning and in the evening and I'm good to go. I would not buy this product again!
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is definitely my go to deodorant. it glides on very easy and actually works unlike most deodorant products. I bought this product and walmart and the price was perfect. the packaging for this product was just as great also. It stays on all day. The main thing i love about it is it does not have a smell to it to mess up my allergies since i have very sensitive skin.
Myra H.
I thought that this was a deodorant that I loved a long time ago so I picked this up thinking I'd still love it... it definitely isn't that great. If it's the middle of winter and you don't use heat then this would probably work fine but I haven't been as self conscious about sweat or odor as I am when I use this. I can normally apply a deodorant at night after I shower and be fine all day the next day without using deodorant again. I guess since this is for sensitive skin maybe it just isn't as "strong" so the efficacy just isn't there. I will try the original one and see if that works out better
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this deodorant for a month and it really works! I like the fact that you don't have to wait for it to dry and that is fragrance free. Is as a good as other deodorants but cheaper, so i guess this is the one i will continue using for a long time!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Okay I hate to give bad reviews but I hated this product a ton!! It didn’t do the job at all. I still smelled and was embarrassed to say that I smells with deodorant on. I bought this at Walmart.
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
For a long time I would get rashes that burned and itches in my armpits and I tried 4 different deodorants including a natural one but none worked until I tried this one!! No more rashes!!
Michaela A.
Oswego, NY
As someone with sensitive skin this is the only deodorant that works for me! Truly does wonders for sensitive skin! This product never disappoints me, it lasts all day, and I have never once had under arm irritation! No irritation. No damp patches. No worries! What more could you possibly ask for?
Mariel S.
I have always been very sensitive to deodorants with strong scents and ever since I've been using this one for over 5 years I don't get the reactions I used to get.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
This product takes care of all the problems concerning the underarms. As someone with eczema, I have to be super careful about the products that I use. I’ve had zero sensitivity issues with this deodorant and it takes care of scent and perspiration.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
How long does it lasts smelling good?
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
What is your favorite Dove product and why?

back