BY DOVE #53 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Start your day with the soft and soothing scent of Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Powder and get noticeably soft and smooth-feeling underarms after just a few days of use, along with up to 24 hours of Dove antiperspirant protection.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms? 9 Answers
  • Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this o...5 Answers
  • Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your fr...3 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
This deodorant leaves you smelling nice and fresh. Protects you from odor for 24 hours, leaves you nice and dry with no white marks on your clothing. Has a very pleasant scent that lasts throughout the day. I would recommend Dove 24 hour Powder Anti-Perspirant deodorant to anyone.
Stephanie G.
West Hills
This deoderant is more than amazing! It doesn't clog any pores or leave white powder marks on any items of clothing. I only started using this product last year and have not used another product ever since. They come in a pack of 2 at around $5-$6, which is a great price for amazing deoderant. Not to mention it leaves your armpits smelling fresh all day. Who doesn't want that?
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Dove is my go to deodorant always! Over the years I’ve tried many brands and I just don’t seem to like any others as well as I do the dove! It goes on smooth and never leaves marks on my clothes! Also with other brands I’ve had that clumping under my arm issue and with my down it’s never happened! I would recommend this deodorant to EVERYONE!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This deodorant is great for sensitive skin. Like other Dove products, it is extremely gentle. It doesn't cause me any irritation at all on my very sensitive skin. The scent is fantastic, it smells so fresh and clean and leaves your pits smelling like that all day. It is very long lasting even when you're moving around a lot all day long. Recommended!
Aubrey P.
Hobe sound
It smells really good I like the way how it feels and it’s really nice arm it is very long lasting I think I am I love it. Our use it every day all the time. The pros are that it smells really nice and it doesn’t seem like it’s not a strong smell the cons is that it when you put it on it’s not really here though it’s not
Rachel R.
Shirley
One of the best deodorants I’ve tried and used, for me. Keeps me fresh all day and evening. I never feel gross or sticky, even in the extreme heat and humidity. Lasts me all day and night with just one application in the morning. Smells good and is great for my sensitive skin too. I won’t use anything else! Recommend!
Lucy F.
High ridge
This is an amazing product to use. I use it every time after I shave and so often. There are no downsides except for when it can stain the armpits of your shirts. I would definitely recommend. Love this product.
Kristen G.
I love this deodorant. After baby #3 I was still using Secret & it wasn't working as well. I switched to Dove & it has worked wonderfully. I gave it 4 stars & not 5 bc I do have to reapply after doing anything strenuous so it doesn't last all day but it's the best I've found so far!
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
I always love Dove products, Dove Powder antiperspirant is an excellent choice., its work great with no worries  about  leaving  a white stain. It is definitely  effective  and affordable. I use this product  regularly, it is probably  my favorite.
Amy C.
Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms?
Elena W.
Lawrence, KS
I this safe for my skin? I've had friends break out from it .
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this one will???
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
I find this product to be great for about half the tube and then it starts to fall apart. I love it so I put up with that but I really would like to know how to use the whole tube?
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your friend…if you were making them an emergency kit for their car, purse, or just in case?!?!