BY DOVE #28 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Gorgeous baby powder scent

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps reduce skin irritation

• Contains Dove’s ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Soft as powder – feels good to use

Love the feeling of softness? Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Powder pampers your underarm skin with a familiar and comforting baby powder scent while giving you up to 24 hours of Dove antiperspirant protection against wetness.

Coming with all the care of Dove antiperspirant deodorants, the gentle formula in Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Powder  contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care that helps to reduce the skin irritation that shaving can cause. It’s also alcohol (ethanol) free and has a gentle baby powder scent to soothe the senses.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms? 9 Answers
  • Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this o...5 Answers
  • Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your fr...3 Answers
Stephanie G.
West Hills
This deoderant is more than amazing! It doesn't clog any pores or leave white powder marks on any items of clothing. I only started using this product last year and have not used another product ever since. They come in a pack of 2 at around $5-$6, which is a great price for amazing deoderant. Not to mention it leaves your armpits smelling fresh all day. Who doesn't want that?
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Aubrey P.
Hobe sound
It smells really good I like the way how it feels and it’s really nice arm it is very long lasting I think I am I love it. Our use it every day all the time. The pros are that it smells really nice and it doesn’t seem like it’s not a strong smell the cons is that it when you put it on it’s not really here though it’s not
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
I always love Dove products, Dove Powder antiperspirant is an excellent choice., its work great with no worries  about  leaving  a white stain. It is definitely  effective  and affordable. I use this product  regularly, it is probably  my favorite.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I have excessive sweaty armpits and use another deodorant regularly, but I have this at work and in my gym bag when I need a pick me up mid-day or when I forget to put my regular stuff on at home! This is great smelling and long lasting product that helps combat lots of sweat (especially after the gym) and I can feel confident running errands after knowing I don't smell!
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I really like the smell of this deodorant. The smell is not overpowering, but at least it does what it is supposed to. I just don’t like how it sometimes rub off on your clothes especially my black shirts but I feel that is common for most deodorants.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This is a solid deodorant - I’m only giving it four stars because it does leave a lot of white residue for me. But other than that it works great! I like the powder smell, and it keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day, even after hitting the gym.
Shauna C.
This is the one and only deodorant that I will ever use, It smells so fresh and clean like a new born baby, It works! I put it on in the morning and it actually keeps me from sweating under my arm, and it gets rid of the appearance of where I shave so that is a major plus since I wear tank tops all the time. I also recommend Dove to anyone.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I’ve tried many antiperspirants and deodorants on the market but Dove is by far the best! It’s long lasting scent keeps me dry and smelling fresh and it’s also like a moisturizer for your armpits where skin tends to be pretty sensitive.
Christie W.
Hampshire, IL
My favorite deodorant! Any scent is great, lasts a long time and keeps you dry and comfortable. This deodorant doesn’t leave a weird residue on your clothing like some others brands do. Overall very satisfied with this product!
Amy C.
Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms?
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this one will???
Elena W.
Lawrence, KS
I this safe for my skin? I've had friends break out from it .
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your friend…if you were making them an emergency kit for their car, purse, or just in case?!?!
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
I find this product to be great for about half the tube and then it starts to fall apart. I love it so I put up with that but I really would like to know how to use the whole tube?