BY DOVE #22 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember.  I used to try different deodorants and even Dove's higher end line and clinical protection versions, but I always come back to Dove Original Clean.  It prevents odors the best and keeps me dry.  Others either have too strong of a perfume smell or don't holdup throughout the day.  Dove Original Clean is also super affordable!
Jackie A.
Lewisville , TX
This is the only deodorant that doesn’t break me out and works. It keeps me from sweating and the product goes on smooth.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
Stick with the original, stick with what works! I’ve been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember.
💜Lynette💜 L.
Athens
My armpits are very sensitive (especially after I shave) and Dove has always been my number one go brand for deodorant. It doesn’t irritate my armpits and they have a light, soft scent that’s not too strong.
Dayan M.
weston
I love this deodorant it does the job and keeps you smelling great all day it has a fresh powder sent. It’s gentle in the skin and I softens your skin. The price isn’t bad I would definitely purchase this product more often.
Janeece F.
I’ve been using deodorants by dove since middle school and they always done justice . My armpits smell so good after I apply this after a nice shower 😝. The best thing about this deodorant is that it’s long lasting . Can’t complain
SS |.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly I had to change this one cause it was making my armpit darker. It didn’t work for me. On the other hand, you could try since it’s a very economical option.
azul 😊.
phoenix
Good price, smell, and consistency. Gets the job done but not the best. Do wish it lasted longer
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
I’ve always went to dove for deodorant the other ones make me stick after a couple hours of just normal Dailey activity.
Philomena M.
Sebring , FL
Me and my husband always use this deodorant I have been using it for many years it cost less than $4 for a large size I buy it every time I go to dollar general and it last for over a month I never sweat though it
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product

back