BY DOVE #22 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
I just recently switched to Dove after using Lady Speed Stick for years. When it stopped working, I was worried that I wouldn't find a replacement that didn't irritate my skin. Dove has proven to be a great replacement! Best of all is that it doesn't get on my close.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This desodarante my skin is smooth , all day I feel protected , has a very pleasant aroma use it daily
I like it because I can find in any store and the price is cheap,this deodorant helps me with the weather and smells good
and I have time and using it and I can not complain
Chelsea B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love how Dove deodorant keeps me dry all day, and maintains it scent throughout the entire day
Tracy V.
Riverdale, NJ
I use this product every single day, obviously I want to smell fresh! I love how this deodorant smells and keeps mE feeling fresh all day long. Also the invisible solid doesn't smudge onto your clothing like some other deodorants do and that's something I really like about it!
Kelsey A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this deodorant it's smells so good and it doesn't show up on my clothes. ALso it makes my underarms lighter
bridget w.
Rochester, NY
I love Dove! You will always need deodorant so why not buy a pack of four of a brand that will smell great and last all day!
Kelsey H.
Clementon, NJ
Love how soft this deodorant feels while putting it on! The scent is also great and long lasting. It smells very clean, just as the name suggests.
Heather F.
Toledo, ohio
I've used dove antiperspirant &deodorant for the longest time , its keep nice and dry for the longest time !!
Amber F.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite deodorant. I have tried them all however, Dove makes the best. It's perfect for delicate skin, keeps you dry all day and smells amazing.
Krysteen Y.
Sherwood, AR
Really like this deodorant. I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out or cause me to itch. It keeps me dry and the scent is light. Will continue to buy.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product

back