BY DOVE #20 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only buy this when I’m buying dove. Helps under arm eased marks not progress, but doesn’t take any Away. Lasts alll day. Never smelly lol or super sweaty with this. I just wish it was more natural.
Erin H.
I hate Dove, when I put it on it turns into little balls in my arm pits, it turns my shirts white & when I try to wash it off in the shower it doesn't come off & when I try to shave it clogs up my razor. I've been buying dove for a few months & I'm over it, not buying again.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to deodorant. It goes on smooth and clean and lasts all day. Dove is a trusted brand in this home and has been for many years. They are an innovative company. This deodorant doesn't leave those pesky white marks and lasts all day even in my most stressful times.
Ashley P.
I had to switch to Dove 5 years ago due to my previous deodorant causing a rash in my armpits. I have had zero problems since switch to Dove! It is very affordable! The product glides on well, and smells great. I would highly recommend Dove to anyone with sensitive skin.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
Has a fresh clean scent does not leave residue, and keeps the under arm sweat to a minimal, pros are it works, keeps you fresh and dry, cons, the price might be a bit high but worth the cost. I recommend this product, especially if nothing else you’ve tried had worked.
Briana B.
In between using this product and using the secret deodorant I say it is just as good! Isn’t pricy, gentle on my arms. Bought my from Walmart but you can usually find this anywhere. I would recommend this.
Ciera H.
This works okay. The scent definitely gets old. I use this in the winter and I have to use a stronger deodorant in the hot summers. Arizona heat doesn’t mess around
Stephanie K.
I love this product. I usually get the baby powder scent....however,  I tend to alternate between the scents...they all work great. The smell lasts a long time...I've tried many deodorants but this works the best for me...I definitely recommend.
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go-to deodorant. It's long lasting and you can get a pack for really cheap with a Costco membership. The individual sticks last for months too, so you end up not wasting a lot of money. Love the smell too :) Super neutral and not overpowering.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Love this deodorant also! Although it’s not as good as Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant it’s perfect when you don’t want an over powering smell. I like to use this after shaving since it seems to irritate the least!
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product