BY DOVE #13 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• does this leave stains?2 Answers
  • Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Dove is my second runner up to Secret. It doesn’t burn my skin either, but I don’t think it lasts quite as well as Secret. And it has left white marks on my clothing. If Secret is not available, I buy this!
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
My all time favorite. I am sensitive to lots of product. They usually give me a rash but not this one. Its light, scent is soft not to strong, easy on my skin. So I really recommend if you're having sensitivity issues
Heather L.
First of all... I love the smell of this product. I apply it right after my shower and it lasts all day. I work with preschool aged children and I am constantly on the go with them and the deodorant lasts.
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
This brand/scent is the only one I can use that makes me feel like I’m covered for the whole day! It’s a nice simple scent that doesn’t stand out or isn’t overpowering. I’d definitely recommend Dove products to anyone who asks!
Alyssa D.
Gave me the biggest and itchest rash I’ve ever had!! I would shower and try again a week later to see if it was the deodorant and it totally was! Caused seriously the worst rash i had to go to a doctor!
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
Dove i bpught this deodsrant preferably i love the spray o. Deoderant this is pretty good for the stick kind I would love to try out the spray kinds more of those or the little ball kind they came out with would be neat
Nikki R.
I am extremely picky when it comes to deodorant and antiperspirant, I swear a lot AND I live in Florida so it's imperative that I have a good antiperspirant. So far Dove invisible solid is my favorite.
Shannon B.
Marion, KY
Dove deodorant is decent works most of the day for me, I like the smell and how soft it feels. (Not hard or rough). Highly recommend especially for teenagers just starting out on deodorant. Pleasant smell too.
Athina M.
Jersey City, NJ
The only deodorant I've ever used. It smells amazing and keeps my underarms feeling refreshed all day long. I'd recommend putting it on after you put your shirt on to avoid getting it on your shirt.
Tinkki E.
I have tried many different deodorant some I light and some I didnt the dove invisible solid deodorant fooled me I thought because it was gentle it would not work but I was wrong it worked very well
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product