Martha P.

I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for? Is a one time apply good enough for a whole day or do I need to carry it around with me?

KeKe J.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
2 months, 3 weeks ago
It lasts for me, an it leaves you feeling so heavenly ❤️ smells very nice, price isn’t bad , but it depends on your body, if you sweat more or any of the above maybe use a little more. But it does the trick😊
Kelsy P.
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mine lasts me all day. It's good too because the dove sensitive skin is all I can use. It works for me.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Midland
1 year, 6 months ago
I had to switch from this deodorant. I am constantly on the go and this was not keeping up with me. I tired it for a good 3 months and found myself reapplying multiple times a day. It would mask your body odor it mixed with it.