Isabella U.

I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodorants. Is this really good? Could you tell me which clears the spots in the armpits?

Erin B.
Erin B.
California City, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I've used Dove before and was not overly impressed. It smells good but in my opinion was not strong enough and did not last long enough. Also, I didnt feel like the invisible solid was all that invisible. Im not sure what you meant by spots in the armpits. I used the Secret Clinical strength which comes out in a clear gel. I thought it worked very well and I havent noticed any "antiperspirant" stains on the armpits of my clothes so far. I hope that helps.