BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Ashley K.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this for years and years and it has worked better than any other I have tried. Smells good and keeps my body odor to practically nothing, BUT it is an antiperspirant and I’m steering away from that and looking for more healthy deodorants. So alas, my love affair with dove is over.
Ashley N.
harrisonburg
this is a decent deodorant but there's honestly nothing too special about it.  there's nothing egging me to purchase it again but nothing leading me not to purchase it also. its the same cost as average deodorants.
Jamie A.
I used this deodorant and loved the smell. It would last all day and would not get musty. Unfortunately I dove deeper into my family background and have a heavy history of breast cancer and moved to a more natural deodorant.

I had run out of my natural deodorant and used it one day. Never again. I forgot how HARD it was to remove this product from my underarms. Even after extensive washing and exfoliating the residue was still there.

I guess if you're only concern is smell, then this is a great product in that sense, but I would not personally recommend if someone  has specific health concerns, or expect this to come off in a simple wash.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice, clean scent that appeals to almost everyone. It works okay on my underarms, but I actually use it to prevent razor burn after I shave! Giving my freshly shaved skin a few swipes of Dove deodorant protects it from irritation, which decreases ingrown hairs and razor burn. So even though I don’t care for this product on my armpits, I have found another good use for it!
Amanda D.
Clarksville, IN
I really like the smell of this product. When I am in the VA offices it is very effective at staying dry and smelling fresh. During heavy workouts or days outside, it falls a bit short on being most effective and reapplication is a necessity. As a massage therapist, I do not wear this product when I am massaging a full day of clients unless I am going to bring it with me for reapplication. For everyday use though in a building with good AC its great.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean has a nice and fresh light scent that I enjoy very much. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Unfortunately this does not work for me. It used to when I was younger and didn’t have a job where I move around a lot. But now it just doesn’t do the trick at all. I did like it though, it smells fresh without being over powering, and goes on super smooth and makes your underarms soft. If you’re fortunate to not need to use clinical strength this one is really good.
Alexandra L.
Gulfport, MS
the only deodorant I will ever use. I tried many different deodorants throughout the years but this is the only one that has ever seemed to work. And the smell is great. Its very subtle and mild. Other deodorants tend to work by trying to cover up the smell so then all you smell is sweat and fragrance; this one is not like that.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My FAVORITE of all times! I read awhile back about applying this deodorant to your bikini line after shaving to help prevent razor bumps.... and let me just say, this is amazing for that! I definitely have continued to purchase this for months and months now, in bulk. If you haven’t tried this hack- run don’t walk!
Samantha P.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used to use the Suave deodorant and I felt like it never really worked for me. So I switched to the Dove deodorant and I absolutely love it! It keeps me feeling and smelling fresh throughout my day, which is a must when you’re a mom of 3 boys that you’re constantly chasing! Not too pricey but it is amazing!
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favourite dove product

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.