BY DOVE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• does this leave stains?1 Answers
  • Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in ...1 Answers
Kendall K.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice, clean scent that appeals to almost everyone. It works okay on my underarms, but I actually use it to prevent razor burn after I shave! Giving my freshly shaved skin a few swipes of Dove deodorant protects it from irritation, which decreases ingrown hairs and razor burn. So even though I don’t care for this product on my armpits, I have found another good use for it!
Sharmese B.
One of my favorites. Smell is normal and nothing special with this particular scent from dove but I use everyday. Dove is one of the expensive brands so I use normally and don’t overuse for that particular reason. It’s versatile and seem to work with a lot of skin types even sensitive skin. No complaints however it is a little heavier then other brands meaning it doesn’t take a lot of application to stain your clothes and you’ll have to wash a few times to get out. I’m thinking that’s with this brand overall.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my every day go-to deodorant. I have to be careful with what scents I use or else they make me feel neausous. I can't really wear floral smells, only fruity and or clean scents. This one is perfect for me because it has such a great, clean and fresh smell. It lasts almost all day so that I don't have to think about reapplying or worrying that I'll smell bad/sweat through my clothes. I'd definitely recommend this to others because it definitely holds up all day (for me). If you're like me, clean smells are where it's at.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really like the smell of this product. When I am in the VA offices it is very effective at staying dry and smelling fresh. During heavy workouts or days outside, it falls a bit short on being most effective and reapplication is a necessity. As a massage therapist, I do not wear this product when I am massaging a full day of clients unless I am going to bring it with me for reapplication. For everyday use though in a building with good AC its great.
Myah A.
I love this deodorant guys. First of all It smells so fresh which I love. It also works well for me. Other deodorants feel dry and itchy but this one doesn’t. It also lasts all day long which is great because it gets really hot and I’m not tryna be smelly and sweaty. I definitely recommend this guy!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean has a nice and fresh light scent that I enjoy very much. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Unfortunately this does not work for me. It used to when I was younger and didn’t have a job where I move around a lot. But now it just doesn’t do the trick at all. I did like it though, it smells fresh without being over powering, and goes on super smooth and makes your underarms soft. If you’re fortunate to not need to use clinical strength this one is really good.
Kristina C.
I bought a two pack of these deodorants. They last quite a while. The scent is soft and pleasant, although I prefer powder scent a little more. It doesn't do a great job with heavy duty sweat control but at least it seems to prevent odors. It can leave a white residue on your darker clothing (it washes out) if you aren't careful when dressing or applying.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
As someone with extremely sensitive skin I think it’s a given that any skin product you use should be fragrance free and/or designed for sensitive skin. Every time I start using anything other than this Dove deodorant I start breaking out almost up to my shoulders. This product is not only great, it is necessary.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
One of my favorite deodorants. It's not messy and doesn't get all over your closes. It does it's job well and I find that I only have to apply once in the morning and it gets me through a whole day at work. Before I hit the gym I do re apply but I would do that with any deodorant. Well worth a try!
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product