BY DOVE #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• does this leave stains?1 Answers
  • Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in ...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really like the smell of this product. When I am in the VA offices it is very effective at staying dry and smelling fresh. During heavy workouts or days outside, it falls a bit short on being most effective and reapplication is a necessity. As a massage therapist, I do not wear this product when I am massaging a full day of clients unless I am going to bring it with me for reapplication. For everyday use though in a building with good AC its great.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean has a nice and fresh light scent that I enjoy very much. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Unfortunately this does not work for me. It used to when I was younger and didn’t have a job where I move around a lot. But now it just doesn’t do the trick at all. I did like it though, it smells fresh without being over powering, and goes on super smooth and makes your underarms soft. If you’re fortunate to not need to use clinical strength this one is really good.
Kristina C.
I bought a two pack of these deodorants. They last quite a while. The scent is soft and pleasant, although I prefer powder scent a little more. It doesn't do a great job with heavy duty sweat control but at least it seems to prevent odors. It can leave a white residue on your darker clothing (it washes out) if you aren't careful when dressing or applying.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
One of my favorite deodorants. It's not messy and doesn't get all over your closes. It does it's job well and I find that I only have to apply once in the morning and it gets me through a whole day at work. Before I hit the gym I do re apply but I would do that with any deodorant. Well worth a try!
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
This has a nice smell but I find that it doesn't really stop me from sweating. I typically reach for Secret Clinical, especially the 'Ooh La La Lavender scent. I would recommend this for people who are just looking to smell nice but not people who are looking for sweat coverage.
Its Jayeee E.
Love love love this deodorant. It’s very affordable and the powder scent is my favorite it last all day . I prefer using it right after a shower for best results it goes on smooth but it could stain darker clothes. So be careful! But I’ll still recommend using this deodorant
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
I love the sensitive skin version of this. I have very sensitive underarms and this never once has irritated me. I do find it a bit difficult to fully remove, but overall it does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh and does not irritate me at all.
Heather H.
Eureka, CA
This is my daily deodorant I’ve been using it for years. It’s one of the only deodorants that I have found that doesn’t irritate my skin. Has a nice fresh scent. The only Reason I cannot give it five stars is that it leaves a residue on the clothes.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love Dove. I have really bad skin and Dove has always helped my skin. I usually use alot of Dove products, but I really love their deodorant. The smell is freaking awesome. It doesn't matter what scent you use. Lol I really don't have a favorite because I love all the different types do much. So it always easy picking it out when I am at the store. I love the fresh smell it has to it OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smell is freaking amazing and its not to harsh on your skin.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product