BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• does this leave stains?1 Answers
  • Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean has a nice and fresh light scent that I enjoy very much. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
One of my favorite deodorants. It's not messy and doesn't get all over your closes. It does it's job well and I find that I only have to apply once in the morning and it gets me through a whole day at work. Before I hit the gym I do re apply but I would do that with any deodorant. Well worth a try!
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
This has a nice smell but I find that it doesn't really stop me from sweating. I typically reach for Secret Clinical, especially the 'Ooh La La Lavender scent. I would recommend this for people who are just looking to smell nice but not people who are looking for sweat coverage.
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
I love the sensitive skin version of this. I have very sensitive underarms and this never once has irritated me. I do find it a bit difficult to fully remove, but overall it does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh and does not irritate me at all.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love Dove. I have really bad skin and Dove has always helped my skin. I usually use alot of Dove products, but I really love their deodorant. The smell is freaking awesome. It doesn't matter what scent you use. Lol I really don't have a favorite because I love all the different types do much. So it always easy picking it out when I am at the store. I love the fresh smell it has to it OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smell is freaking amazing and its not to harsh on your skin.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only soap and deodorant that I can use on my body without getting irritation or sometimes even a rash. Even the scented versions don’t bother me and I definitely feel clean after using this deodorant!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I have used several different deodorants and I always get a rash on my underarms. This is one of the only deodorants that doesn't irritate my skin. It's Available at all stores and my go to deodorant.
Athina M.
Jersey City, NJ
The only deodorant I've ever used. It smells amazing and keeps my underarms feeling refreshed all day long. I'd recommend putting it on after you put your shirt on to avoid getting it on your shirt.
Mydien T.
This is the only brand I use. I love the smell. It feels great on your skin. It will leave marks on your clothes though. But this is the only one that seems to work for my super sensitive skin
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant. I favorite is the fresh scent. I don’t like other deodorants because they make me sweaty with product on. It’s very easy to use. Dove deodorant is definitely my go to deodorant.Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product