BY DOVE #22 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I absolutely love this for after shaving!

This maybe be TMI- so scroll now if you don't like that sort of stuff- lol-

I have always gotten razor bumps in my bikini area when I shave, I model so when I do any type of shoot where I will be in a bathing suit or lingerie I have to shave, I would get those annoying little red bumps. Nothing I did helps. UNTIL....I tried Dove Sensitive deodorant after I shaved down there. Of course I just used it on the outside of my leg area and my legs and OMG! No bumps!! I've been doing this for years! I skipped 3 times (because I forgot or didn't bring it with me) and got those damned bumps)

I recommend this deodorant to everyone who struggles with razor bumps because it's safe to use.
Jamie A.
I used this deodorant and loved the smell. It would last all day and would not get musty. Unfortunately I dove deeper into my family background and have a heavy history of breast cancer and moved to a more natural deodorant.

I had run out of my natural deodorant and used it one day. Never again. I forgot how HARD it was to remove this product from my underarms. Even after extensive washing and exfoliating the residue was still there.

I guess if you're only concern is smell, then this is a great product in that sense, but I would not personally recommend if someone  has specific health concerns, or expect this to come off in a simple wash.
Kendall K.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice, clean scent that appeals to almost everyone. It works okay on my underarms, but I actually use it to prevent razor burn after I shave! Giving my freshly shaved skin a few swipes of Dove deodorant protects it from irritation, which decreases ingrown hairs and razor burn. So even though I don’t care for this product on my armpits, I have found another good use for it!
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really like the smell of this product. When I am in the VA offices it is very effective at staying dry and smelling fresh. During heavy workouts or days outside, it falls a bit short on being most effective and reapplication is a necessity. As a massage therapist, I do not wear this product when I am massaging a full day of clients unless I am going to bring it with me for reapplication. For everyday use though in a building with good AC its great.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean has a nice and fresh light scent that I enjoy very much. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lauren S.
I don’t actually wear deodorant anymore because over the years I’ve just realized I don’t really sweat very much BUT I love the smell of this stuff (I love the smell of all Dove products actually) like I know it’s just a drugstore deodorant but I actually find the smell like intoxicating and would probably put this all over my entire body if it was socially acceptable
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Unfortunately this does not work for me. It used to when I was younger and didn’t have a job where I move around a lot. But now it just doesn’t do the trick at all. I did like it though, it smells fresh without being over powering, and goes on super smooth and makes your underarms soft. If you’re fortunate to not need to use clinical strength this one is really good.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
My FAVORITE of all times! I read awhile back about applying this deodorant to your bikini line after shaving to help prevent razor bumps.... and let me just say, this is amazing for that! I definitely have continued to purchase this for months and months now, in bulk. If you haven’t tried this hack- run don’t walk!
Kerri C.
One of my favorite deodorants. It's not messy and doesn't get all over your closes. It does it's job well and I find that I only have to apply once in the morning and it gets me through a whole day at work. Before I hit the gym I do re apply but I would do that with any deodorant. Well worth a try!
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
This product was pretty good! Lasts all day and smells great! I would recommend it to others, but just be warned about the price. It is fairly expensive but I promise it’s worth it!! Very gentle and smooth on the skin! Got mine online but it’s probably in stores somewhere as well.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Tara D.
How does this deodorant compare to others?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product

back