BY DOVE #7 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick

• Our original, clean scent

Get a fresh, cleaning feeling from your antiperspirant deodorant with Dove Invisible Solids. An invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant with a clean scent, it glides on easily and offers great 24-hour protection from sweat.

Caring to skin, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula contains ¼ moisturizers to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving irritation so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "Everytime I've bought a stick deodorant from Dove, the deodorant has broken off in the cap before I've even used it for a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product for others with easily irritated skin. " in 5 reviews
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
I love the sensitive skin version of this. I have very sensitive underarms and this never once has irritated me. I do find it a bit difficult to fully remove, but overall it does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh and does not irritate me at all.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love Dove. I have really bad skin and Dove has always helped my skin. I usually use alot of Dove products, but I really love their deodorant. The smell is freaking awesome. It doesn't matter what scent you use. Lol I really don't have a favorite because I love all the different types do much. So it always easy picking it out when I am at the store. I love the fresh smell it has to it OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smell is freaking amazing and its not to harsh on your skin.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only soap and deodorant that I can use on my body without getting irritation or sometimes even a rash. Even the scented versions don’t bother me and I definitely feel clean after using this deodorant!
Veronika S.
This product doesn't dry out my armpits like some others do. The smell is also refreshing and lasts for a whole working day and longer. The only thing I find wrong with this deodorant is that you really have to scrub your armpits in the shower in order for it to come off otherwise your armpits feel tacky after the shower.
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
I like how well this antiperspirant works for me, but my major downside to it is the white residue that it leaves behind. I've even tried the ones where it says "black dress approved," but yet it still leaves that residue behind and I have to try and rub it in to make sure that it isn't visible or gets onto any of my clothes.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Great product to buy. Super affordable and a non sticker or powdery feeling. The smell is out of this world I’m not someone who likes strong smelling deodorant but something about this one I love. I put it on after the shower and before I leave the house. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Caitlyn G.
Charlotte, NC
I personally am not a fan of this deodorant. While it does have a clean smell, it does not last as long as some other products do throughout the day. I would not recommend this product to use long term. Overall, I was not very satisfied and would definitely use a different brand.
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy the two pack of this and I’ve bought this deodorant several times now. I live in sunny Southern California where it’s always warm so I would say that it holds up for most of the day and it works really well. This one is my favorite scent because it smells fresh and clean!
Erin H.
I hate Dove, when I put it on it turns into little balls in my arm pits, it turns my shirts white & when I try to wash it off in the shower it doesn't come off & when I try to shave it clogs up my razor. I've been buying dove for a few months & I'm over it, not buying again.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to deodorant. It goes on smooth and clean and lasts all day. Dove is a trusted brand in this home and has been for many years. They are an innovative company. This deodorant doesn't leave those pesky white marks and lasts all day even in my most stressful times.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.