Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Cool Essentials

• Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials provides 24 hour protection
• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
• Goes on clear
• Antiperspirant glides on easily
• 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
• Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea
Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with our ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, this Dove antiperspirant deodorant glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Cool Essentials!
How would you rate this product?
Hayden, AL
I don’t love this antiperspirant. I use it because I bought it but I sweat too much to use this honestly. It doesn’t really work and it balls up really badly. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who sweats at all.
Fairburn, GA
I've been using this ever since 6th grade, and I'm a junior now. Is really effective mainly if you sweat a lot, and I just don't like it sometimes it could stain your shirt. Overall I'm satisfied because you won't smell bad at all.
Lafayette Indiana
This deodorant is my go-to deodorant. I have used it for years. It smells very nice and lasts all day. It does leave white marks and can clump up under your arms though.
Riverside,CA
I love this deodorant. I love that it is a powder stick deodorant, but doesn't leave streaks on my clothes. It small great and keeps me smelling good all day. It also makes my armpits soft and the hair grows back slower.
I have been using this deodorant for years. Ad i will continue to use it every day. There is no other feeling better then this product. It is very adorable. Must go out and get some. You'll never buy anything else.
Chicago , IL
It long lasting and super easy to use. I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and enjoyed it. I noticed that after working out I still smelled fresh! I continue to use Dove! Love it!!
Pasadena, MD
I really love this deodorant. It smells amazing and really keeps sweat smell and stains away. I find that I am not sweating a ton when wearing it and it works really well in hot weather. It stayed on when I went swimming as well, which was impressive.
Las cruces, NM
This is my favorite deodorant, I've tried others with no success as I have sensitivity on my underarms and this has been so effective in all ways and no irritation. I am completely satisfied and will continue to purchase.
Jackson, MI
It keeps me from smelling sweaty but stains my shirts under my arms! Sometimes the stains come out but if they don't I have to throw away that item.
Adrian, MI
This deodorant makes you smell good all day long and it doesn't ever ware off. You don't ever have to think twice about if the smell is gone.

Looking for your answer?