BY DOVE #97 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•  Contains Dove ¼ Moisturizers That Cares For Underarm Skin
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  •  Light, Floral Fragrance
  •  Glides Easily Onto Skin

Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Bloom 2.6 Oz Is A Gentle Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick That Leaves You With A Light, Floral Fragrance And Keeps You Protected From Sweat For Up To 24 Hours.
This Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Has An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula And Contains Dove ¼ Moisturizers For Great Underarm Care. After A Few Uses, You’ll Notice That Your Underarm Skin Looks And Feels Softer And Smoother.
For A Fresh, Clean Start To The Morning, Try This Floral-scented Antiperspirant Deodorant. This Stick Deodorant Glides On Easily For The Reassurance Of Antiperspirant Protection That Lasts From Dawn To Dusk And Beyond – For Up To 24 Hours, In Fact.
For The Best Results, Apply This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick After Showering Or Bathing. Swipe The Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Up And Down Cool, Dry Underarms Two Or Three Times Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied. After A Few Uses, Your Underarm Skin Will Look And Feel Softer And Smoother.
At Dove, Our Vision Is Of A World Where Beauty Is A Source Of Confidence, And Not Anxiety. So, We Are On A Mission To Help The Next Generation Of Women Develop A Positive Relationship With The Way They Look – Helping Them Raise Their Self-esteem And Realize Their Full Potential.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
I have tried a few different deodorants but Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Original Clean it by far my favorite. You can get it at any drug store for a very reasonable price. It is very gentle and smells great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I have been using Dove as my go to deodorant for many many years. This is my first time purchasing the bloom 24 hour invisible solid. 2 weeks on so far I love it and will repurchase this deodorant in the future.
Jodi L.
I was extremely happy when @influenster and @Dove asked me to review Doves new Bloom Invisible Solid. I received my product to try for my fair and honest review. ( I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
I actually use Dove Invisible Solid daily in Cucumber so I was more than happy to try this new scent.
I first opened the box in the post office of my small town. (see picture) The postmistress asked me all sorts of questions about Dove and Influenster. We both smelled it and both of us loved the new smell. Win Win!
The packaging as with all the Dove Care line of product was simple in its lines and colors but elegant in the writing and the use of its light blue flare. Beautiful.
the product I have used now for a week and love the smell. Bloom glided on with ease and was not clumpy. I had no issues with my white blouse gettings stained or any other clothing. It isn't overpowering like some deodorants. I did not perspire even when I was doing my walking. No smell or wetness I sometimes get with other deodorants.
Dove is my goto soap for the last 30 years as well as deodorant for the last 5.
I will be buying this new Scent Bloom when this has been used up. Thank you @dove and @influenster .
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this product in Dove Vox Box. I love Dove deodorant, it has been the only deodorant that has touched my armpits for at least ten years. It's formula keeps me dry, stink free and doesn't dry out my skin like deodorants I have used in the past. My normal go to scent is Cucumber Green Tea. I love that's it's subtle but I can still smell it also that it's scent doesn't compete with perfume. So when I had an opportunity to try a new scent, I was a little apprehensive, I like to wear a lot of different types of scents depending on the way I feel that particular day some days floral, some days spicy, some days fresh, etc. First let me say the Bloom scent is very very pretty, it's a nice nondescript floral with a back note of fruitiness, but it is aggressive. I mean it is there, any time you move your arms it's there. Which would be great if I didn't wear perfume I could rely on the scent of the deodorant, but this scents literally fights with every perfume I own.
Michelle W.
I have used Dove deodorants in the past and they all did what they said they'd do. I stopped using the product mainly because of the scent. I thought the Dove deodorants all seemed to smell too similar and have that powdery scent. While the Bloom was more pleasant than any of the others, the texture and performance was the same. I have used my sample product every day for the past few weeks and it has kept me smelling fresh through workouts and hikes. It didn't leave any visible residue on my black t-shirts. I like it, but I don't love it enough to think about repurchasing this product. If Dove would come out with a gel type formula I think that could be an interesting change. My final thoughts: it's a very good product; personally I like a more perfumy and less powdery type of scent.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
I was sent this product in a VoxBox and I have been using it the past few days. First off I think that this product is nice because it is fairly affordable. I think it is an effective deodorant and I am overall satisfied. My only complaint is the scent. I personally perfer more fruity scents, but perhaps if this becomes a staple I can look into other scents. It does seem to last a long time and it doesnt feel sticky, more fresh and cool. I wouldnt say it lasts 24 hours, but it does make me feel fairly dry. I am a college student home on break and my routine is not normal so I have been using it at night and waking up and reapplying mid-late afternoon and it seemingly lasts throughout the remainder of the night. I will definitely have to try this when I return back to school because with a busy schedule I will not have time to reapply deodorant, so maybe I will be updating this review. But for now overall satisfied and very happy Dove and Influenster chose me to review this product :)
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I find this deorderant well with in a good price range. It works well and smells great too. It really is invisible when it comes to darker colors and I don't find it staining my clothes in general.
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
The deodorant is formed to fit your hand comfortably. The scent is called Bloom and it has a nice fruity-floral smell that is pleasant to my nose. It is white in color. It is easy to adjust the twistable applicator. It glides on smooth and has a cooling sensation when you first apply it, then it wears off in a second. It feels like baby powder and glides on and dries clear. I don't feel the powdery feeling in my usual other brand deodorant which is surprising. The deodorant kept me dry while I was doing some house cleaning and laundry. It kept me dry and stayed on for 24 hours before I showered. The scent was very faint but still was the deodorant scent. I received this deodorant to sample for free so that I may try it out and leave my own honest review about the product. I would recommend this deodorant to anyone that enjoys a fruity- floral smell and 24 hour protection against wetness.
Alyssa F.
I was asked to review Dove's Bloom Invisible Solid by Influenster. I received this product for free in return for my fair and impartial review. Thank you to both Dove and Influenster for this opportunity!In the past, I regularly used Dove deodorant in multiple varieties, so I was pretty excited to receive this product. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm always very particular about what products I use. I also typically steer clear of products with heavy scents to avoid skin irritation. I used this product for about a week prior to writing this review. The packaging is very clean and simple, as with most Dove products. The deodorant went on very smoothly and has a very light floral scent. I typically don't sweat very much throughout the day unless I am exercising. As far as I am concerned, the deodorant did the job it's supposed to do! Throughout the day, I caught whiffs of the scent which were not overpowering. Even through workouts, the deodorant kept me smelling fresh and clean. Above all, I did not experience any skin irritation while using this product! Overall, I really like the Dove Bloom Invisible Solid deodorant. I will continue to use this product, and I would definitely purchase it in the future. If you are looking for a new deodorant, I would highly recommend this product.
Emily B.
Porter, OK
I received this product to try in my latest influenster box. I have tried Dove deodorant in the past and did not like the formula nor the smell. I was hoping with this new product that Dove might have changed both of those up. Sadly, I was disappointed again. The formula is way too creamy. It leaves a filmy residue on my underarms that I can feel all day long. I want a deodorant to dry to a undetectable consistency just right after applying and this product does not accomplish that. Next the smell. I like a very light scent or no scent at all in my deodorant. When you smell the product it doesn't smell too overpowering but it lingers all day. I like my chosen perfume to linger with me all day but not my deodorant. For these two reasons I cannot recommend nor purchase this product.
Ashlee E.
Does this leave yellow stain on your shirt once you've washed your shirts?
Elisha B.
Do DOVE have a body wash in this scent?
vanessa s.
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Bloom sempre quis usar o anti transpira te por que eu sei q a linha e de confiança por que já usei os sabonetes e sao muito cheirosos