BY DOVE

This antiperspirant deodorant is invisible, proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing.

Dove dry spray deodorant goes on instantly dry, with our best white mark protection
No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors
Provides up to 48 hours of protection
Contains Dove 1/4 moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms
0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms
Antiperspirant fragranced with a crisp and clean floral fragrance
With Dove Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This dry spray antiperspirant is invisible on 100 different colors. It goes on instantly dry, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.
As well as being unbeatable on white marks and sweat stains, Dove Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin.
To use, spray each underarm with two or three short bursts from about 6 inches away. You can get dressed immediately and start your day right with this convenient dry spray antiperspirant deodorant.
So get out your brightest outfit and stand out from the crowd! No need to sweat the small stuff – Dove Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh has your antiperspirant protection covered.

Ingredient:

Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)  Inactive Ingredients:Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• I wanted to know if this keeps you dry and does it not ma...1 Answers
  • I have received my complimentary unliever box but I have ...5 Answers
  • I've started, but I would like to know what so good. Prot...3 Answers
Jennifer D.
pensacola, FL
Growing up my stepdad used this manly smelling spray deodorant and it grossed me out beyond belief, so when I first saw that they were introducing spray women’s antiperspirants I was horrified. Then I was offered a full size product to try and accepted, expecting to HATE it. After using it just the first time I knew I had been wrong and this was genuinely a good product. It has a nice, light, slightly perfume-y smell and goes on pretty easily. I don’t find that it leaves and weird residue and it doesn’t run, streak or ball up as one might think. Also, it works hard. I am overweight, run hot and live in Florida. This means that I sweat A LOT. I can confidently use this Dove spray antiperspirant when I get ready in the morning and not give it another thought through the day. The only reason I didn’t give it four stars is that it obviously doesn’t last as long as a traditional deodorant and isn’t entirely practical for discreet or on the go use. I have recommended and purchased this deodorant several times since that first bottle, and I expect to continue doing so.
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I HAVE to wear a black shirt to work every day. I love my job but was not loving the white streaks from my old deodorant.

I was on a “quick” run to Target and realized I had forgotten any deodorant at all that day so I grabbed this since it was on sale. Normally it runs about 5$ which isn’t bad at all. It seems to last forever!

After check out I decided to put some on while in my truck. Which was both a good and bad decision. Good because it works really well, but I didn’t exactly think about spraying it in such a confined space. So just make sure when you use it there is a little ventilation, not because of scent or anything. Just that it’s an aerosol.
Desiree N.
I got this in a target box that I paid for. It was in the make up fresh box or something. It was $7 for the whole box. It has a very strong scent so I would steer clear if you are sensitive to smells. It’s nice to wear. I don’t think I sweat that badly with it. And if I do sweat, no one has complained that I smelled bad? Haha.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I got this dove dry spray in my Target Beauty Box and wasn't quite sure about it. I'm not loving the spray idea - it seems a bit weak and doesnt cover much "area" so i feel like i have to spend forever slowly moving it as i spray. With that, it ends up balling up on my skin as it dries - probably because I'm putting more than needed, but i cant tell while spraying.
The smell is nice and fresh which may be the only reason i keep using it.
Sarah W.
I hadn’t used spray deodorant ever until I tried this one. I received a full size sample in a beauty box from target so I gave it a try. I really liked it and ended up buying a second one. It lasts for a long time. It keeps me dry and I do t have to worry about white lines anywhere on my clothes. The smell is very subtle if at all and I’m surprised I liked it as much as I did.
Bryn S.
I love this product. It's not only that you can apply it in just seconds, but that it smells amazing. It stays dry and leaves zero sticky or powdery residue. I began using this product when it first came out and I have bought it over and over. Highly recommend! Plus, there is absolutely no white staining with this product either, on any color clothing!
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
I have been searching and searching for the perfect deodorant and it was just sitting at the top of the shelf! This is a life saver! The odor protection is amazing with such a an awesome fragrance and it leaves no white marks! I’ll never use a stick deodorant again!
ashlee p.
This antiperspirant smells great and works well at fighting off excess sweat throughout the day. It is advertised as 48 hour protection but I had to reapply it the next morning. It did spray on my shirt BUT it did not stain or leave marks much to my surprise!
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
This deodorant is SO easy to apply, and for me it works better than any other deodorant, including clinical strength. It doesn’t leave any wet or sticky feeling, and no marks at all. I can spray it on and not have to worry about deodorant marks on my shirt. Smells great too! Highly recommend.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
The holy grail of deodorant! Thank you Dove! 🙏🏻 I received this in my Target beauty box a full size can. I love it, I had a problem with sweating when I go to work but since I got this I stay dry all day. I don’t have to worry about my shirt being wet. I want to try this product in different scents. And it’s invisible which is good for me because I don’t have to worry about white steaks under the arms of my shirts. 👌🏻
Shari R.
Orlando , FL
Has anyone tested it... Does it really provide 48 hr protection?
Jennifer S.
I have received my complimentary unliever box but I have not tested it out yet. The product says its formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Is that true to anyone that has tried it? I have been wanting to try a dry spray deodorant just because ppl say it last longer than stick
Suri A.
Speedway, IN
I've started, but I would like to know what so good. Protection has for my skin
Doneshia M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this product, but my question is there going to be a wider variety of scents anytime soon?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one