BY DOVE

This antiperspirant deodorant is invisible, proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing.

Dove dry spray deodorant goes on instantly dry, with our best white mark protection
No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors
Provides up to 48 hours of protection
Contains Dove 1/4 moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms
0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms
Antiperspirant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This dry spray antiperspirant is invisible on 100 different colors. It goes on instantly dry, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.
As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin.
To use, spray each underarm with two or three short bursts from about 6 inches away. You can get dressed immediately and start your day right with this convenient dry spray antiperspirant deodorant.
So get out your brightest outfit and stand out from the crowd! No need to sweat the small stuff – Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish has your antiperspirant protection covered.

Ingredient:

Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)  Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• Does it stay all day long?3 Answers
  • Who’s tried dove spray deodorant that’s says it leaves ze...2 Answers
  • Does it leave any yellow stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Baylee J.
Cookeville, TN
this is my favorite deodorant!! i was never a dry spray deodorant person, always stick, but after i tried this i feel in love. the bottle lasts a while, isn’t expensive, and really doesn’t show up on any clothes. i even will put deodorant on in my pjs and then immediately change into my clothes or the day and there is still no mark on either set of clothes!
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this deodorant! I use this one over a regular deodorant before workouts and also before bed at night. I got it because it wasn’t supposed to show up white on black clothes, but it does. So don’t buy it if that’s a breaking point for you. It really controls sweat and I enjoy the smell.
Ashanti W.
Racine
I’ve found with this deodorant that it does not work over long periods of time and can be very costly , this product also doesn’t last long within the time that you buy it why ? I have no clue . Personally yes, I would buy it again only if I’m not going to be doing an excessive amount of moving .
Krista N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this one and the Secret spray deodorant since I’ve never tried a spray and I wanted to see which one would work the best for me. Let me just preface this with I sweat a lot due to being nervous/anxious. So if you don’t sweat a ton this might work for you.

This was just meh for me. It wasn’t the best when I was in a hot and humid climate. It went on clear and dry, but it didn’t keep me dry or from smelling (a few hours later). I’m currently in a much cooler climate and it got the job done enough.

I’ve used it up but I won’t be repurchasing. I found that the Secret spray deodorant keeps the stink away even in a hot and humid climate, so Secret was the winner for me.
Sandra D.
This was my first time trying spray deodorant. The main reason I decided to try it is because I wanted a deodorant that wouldn’t get white marks on my black leotards. This doesn’t leave any white marks. It is easy to spray on. The smell was different than normal deodorants but it doesn’t smell bad. It is a bit more expensive but the bottle has lasted me a month already and I still have a little less than half a container so I’m sure it will last another 2 weeks at least. Highly recommend!!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I like the way this smells and it seems to last long even in the high heat in Louisiana. It lasts morning to evening but not the 48 hours as stated on the can. It also doesn't spray on dry so you do need to wait a few minutes before getting dressed. I also do have to say that I have arthritis and it is impossible for me to press the button without standing it up on the cabinet and moving my body around to get it on evenly. It's really inconvenient and if they would just make the button easier to press, this would be the perfect deodorant.
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Bought this deodorant for my wedding for my girls & I to use. I was so excited because I always see the commercials about how it doesn’t get on your clothes so I thought we’d give it a try. I like the smell of it, it’s not too over powering but is a little different & it didn’t transfer onto our dresses.. the problem I had was the day after the wedding. I used it that day & it turned the arm pits of one of my favorite shirts yellow & it wasn’t just a little bit. Anywhere that deodorant had touched my shirt was extremely yellow. I wish I would of gotten pictures of it but completely forgot. I wasn’t home so I had to buy a whole new shirt because it was embarrassing. & after washing, the yellow won’t completely come out.. Mind you, I wasn’t even sweating when this happened.. I was so upset... wouldn’t recommend...
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
I’ve never thought to use a spray deodorant but MAN HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT.

I got a full sized dove deodorant spray from a Target beauty box and I have been hooked ever since! My wardrobe is filled with so much black and deodorant marks have been the bain of my existence..until now!

Pros:
- NO white marks at all!
- smells good
- lasts all day

Cons:
- takes a little while to try but once it’s on, ITS ON!

Overall, would definitely purchase again! I love this stuff!
Paige ..
I actually really love this stuff, but not for the normal reasons you would love deodorant I guess… I love how light and fresh it was, and that it maintained its light fresh scent all throughout the day while I was wearing it. The only thing I wasn’t a big fan of is that the smell and the overall anti-perspirant factor didn’t last as long as I would’ve liked… As in, it would last somewhere around 6 to 7 hours when I might need it to last 8 to 12. Other than that small factor though, I think it’s a great light, fresh scent for someone who enjoys that a static and smell. Sidenote, I also think this worked really well with other perfumes because it was such a light fresh scent… I never had to worry about it mixing with my other smells!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I've never had an issue with deodorant not lasting all day until now :( I had heard amazing things from multiple people, but whether it's after work or a workout - I stink! It's really disappointing that I have to apply twice or more a day to keep that at bay. I'm going to finish using it because I hate waste but it's definitely going to be unenjoyable.
Jennifer S.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone found this spray effective during/after exercise? So far, I've just used it for days at the office.
Danyelle W.
Portland, OR
Is it me or does this spray seem kind of messy?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does it stay all day long?
Alyssa C.
Is this legitimately invisible? (Doesn't leave streaks on black clothes?)
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I’ve heard you can spray this on your feet in the summer when wearing sandals to reduce blisters... has anyone actually tried this??

Amazon