Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant deodorant is invisible, proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing.

How long does this product last?
Does white stain on clothes? specifically black clothes ?
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant is this deodorant sticky at all? Does it stain clothes?
Start your review of Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant!
Shayna L.
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Shayna L.
I have sensitive skin and find Dove deodorant to be the least irritating, and the spray version is no different. Sprays nicely and dries instantly with a very neutral-clean fragrance. No white marks observed like they promise. You don’t feel like you have anything on which is fantastic! Would definitely buy again.
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by ANDREA C.
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by ANDREA C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Must have!! It really does as it claims. No white residue no matter the color you are wearing. It smells fantastic and when you spray it on it is a really fine mist. I like that aspect so you don't waste alot with it spraying all over the place. I would highly recommend this. Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant
Bethany W.
Didn’t work for me but I sweat a lot lol. I found myself wanting to reapply this multiple times a day to control my sweating (which it didn’t). The smell is also a strong powder smell that’s really overpowering, I didn’t like it at all.
Erica M.
Eaton, OH
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Erica M.
I received this product to test for free and it is working so well! It smells great and leaves me dry without staining my clothes! I can go all day without reapplying! Will definitely be buying!
Lenie T.
Indianapolis
Good deodorant. I love using it in the cooler months. Seems to work and feels refreshing. The scent is a bit strong for me so I might go with a different one next time.
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
Comparing this to Secrets spray, Dove is better. The smell is strong at first, but it goes away instantly. Secrets stronger and it lingers. The spray is really easy to use. I only sprayed a generous amount that I needed and it lasted me all day. I'll finish this product first for final thoughts, but so far, so great!
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Yohanna W.
I love the scent of this product!!! Omg it smells soo good and it works!!! I have no sweat stains and my pitts smell so nice plus it does not feel itchy or icky and it lasts so long I’m so happy!!! Please go out and buy this affordable deodorant!!!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Dove Invisible Dry Spray Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Target
I normally never buy any products with aerosols but I was curious if this really was invisible. I am happy to report that it does not leave white marks on my clothing and it does keep me dry all day. A little spray does the trick so the can has lasted me a very long time. Dove Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
Love it!! It lasts 24 hours easily. My only issue with the dry spray was the chemical smell that lasted wherever it was sprayed in my house for a significant amount of time. Overall, I would definitely purchase in the future!
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this deodorant, this is the best one I've found for the gym. I also love that it doesn't leave any white marks on clothing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole B.
North Bay, ON
il y a 3 mois
Valerie S. il y a 3 mois
Not sticky at all! Dries almost instantly and doesn’t transfer!
Kontessa B.
Organ Cave
il y a 5 mois
Sherry L. il y a 5 mois
I'm very sensitive and it doesn't bother me. I received the vanilla & cocoa butter. It has a number to call and ingredients on the bottle.