BY DOVE

• Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours

• 0% alcohol helps prevent irritation to the skin

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Glides easily onto underarm skin
Have you noticed how wearing different colours can make you feel different? Bold reds can give us the thrill of standing out in a crowd and bright yellows can make us feel full of springtime energy. Whatever your favourite colour makes you feel, the last thing you want to worry about is finding white marks on your clothes. That’s why the best accessory to your colourful wardrobe is Dove Invisible Dry Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant.

Tested on 100 colours, Dove Invisible Dry gives you the freedom to wear the brightest, boldest colours. You can be safe in the knowledge that when you’re giving your fantastic outfit one last check in the mirror before you rush out the door, you won’t find white marks to scrub at when you should be on your way.

This roll-on Dove antiperspirant deodorant contains all of the goodness of our unique ¼ moisturising cream, which helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, and glides on easily to help keep your underarms soft and smooth. The ¼ moisturising cream in our formula gives soft and smooth underarm skin in just three days

Sofia N.
Campeche
Es perfecto para todas las personas, definitivamente este tiene que ser el mejor anti-transpirante del mundo! Huele delicioso, recomiendo echarlo por la noche antes de dormir, no mancha la ropa y tampoco la piel!
Katrina H.
Iver, Buckinghamshire
I love this handy little roll on deodorant. It's got a great smell and lasts throughout the day 😊. It's great to just carry in my handbag & doesn't take up any room at all
djerbienne ♡.
Djerba
I just can not stop loving it my friend it is the perfect solution to haclve a nice small all day long and it last for a long time i have use it from2014 and i can not change it my love
I’ve recently switch from the invisibly dry to roll ons and I must say that these has kept me odour free for longer periods. A must have especially on a hot weather.
Jenoé R.
This deodorant is one of the bests I have tried first because it helps me control the odour, second is perfect for my condition as it has no alcohol and third I have no problem wearing dark clothes because it doesn't stain!
FABTASTIC 👍👍
Nina T.
Isère
I love it it hydrates my skin and prevents bad smells. I need to put some like twice a day when I work but it lasts long otherwise. I would buy it again
Josmari A.
I love the smell, I'm not very fond of roll - on deodorants, but I fell in love, apart from giving me protection 24 hours a day, totally starting again.
Yorgelis S.
Miami ( 8248 NW 68 th, cvt#7400/andres)
Me encanta por que al usar ropa oscura no mancha tus presenta puedes andar tranquilo sin preocupaciones de que tu prenda este manchada
Estefy L.
It stays all day long, it doesn't stays on your clothes, very Nice texture and smells very good, definetly one of my favourites!
Sarah B.
Ended up having to buy this while travelling in England. It doesn't dry no matter how long I wait! I like the scent though