BY DOVE

• Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours

• 0% alcohol helps prevent irritation to the skin

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Glides easily onto underarm skin
Have you noticed how wearing different colours can make you feel different? Bold reds can give us the thrill of standing out in a crowd and bright yellows can make us feel full of springtime energy. Whatever your favourite colour makes you feel, the last thing you want to worry about is finding white marks on your clothes. That’s why the best accessory to your colourful wardrobe is Dove Invisible Dry Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant.

Tested on 100 colours, Dove Invisible Dry gives you the freedom to wear the brightest, boldest colours. You can be safe in the knowledge that when you’re giving your fantastic outfit one last check in the mirror before you rush out the door, you won’t find white marks to scrub at when you should be on your way.

This roll-on Dove antiperspirant deodorant contains all of the goodness of our unique ¼ moisturising cream, which helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, and glides on easily to help keep your underarms soft and smooth. The ¼ moisturising cream in our formula gives soft and smooth underarm skin in just three days

Joanna J.
Piketon, OH
The only deodorant that past a while gift me! Has awesome fragrances and doesn't break me out!
liusba z.
I like very much this deodorant is very good it has very good smell transpires very well with it is one of my favorites lasts 24 hours I use it very often it is economical I recommend it apart it has very good presentation the truth is very good
Chloe W.
Leigh-On-Sea
I gave the Dove Invisible Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant a go when it was on offer for £1! I definitely think it’s worth the money. With a creamy formula it’s lovely and easy to see where you have applied. It’s nourishing as well as protecting and doesn’t have a nasty chemical smell. The only one which is slightly annoying is it takes a while to sink in and dry so you need to be careful if it’s still wet that you don’t get it on your clothes. (Which I have done many of times) 🙄
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I was skeptical when I first tried this deodorant because there have been others that claimed the same and failed, but not only did kept its premise to be "invisible" and avoid those horrible yellow-ish stains on my clothes, but also has an effective protection against sweat.
Desiree C.
This deodorant does the job but I did not like it because I felt like it was too difficult to remove and I don't like sleeping with deodorant on. Maybe for someone else it's good.
Tyler J.
Much prefer a roll on to an underarm spray. Feel much cleaner throughout the day and much more protected. Smells just clean, and so easy to keep in your handbag.
Manar G.
Dove Invisible dry is an anti-white mark deodorant that contains zero alcohol♡♡ and a quarter moisturising cream to leave your underarms hydrated ♡♡The translucent, micro-fine anti-perspirant formulation offers protection for your clothes from white marks♡♡ and protects you for up to 48 hours.
I really love dove products♡♡

[product:dove---invisible-dry-anti-transpirant-deodorant-50ml]
Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
sensitive skin - easy to use, small and compact. Able to carry around n your purse, easy to find in aisles. Big enough to find in yoour purse. Brought it from the locala supermarket. This product makes you feel covered against unnecesary body odours, so you're feeling fresh all day.
Maria M.
lo considero un buen desodorante, pues no tengo ninguna queja con los productos dove en realidad me ayudan muchisimo. Este desodorante me mantiene sin mal olor todo el dia y sin dejar esas espantosas manchas en la camisa
Haimed P.
Coro, Estado Falcón
I have used this product on several occasions, and I really liked it, I feel it fits very well to my skin, it has a very rich and soft aroma, it is also quite creamy which feels moisturizing and lasts for a long time, I recommend it totally.