BY DOVE

• Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours

• 0% alcohol helps prevent irritation to the skin

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Contains ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Glides easily onto underarm skin
Have you noticed how wearing different colours can make you feel different? Bold reds can give us the thrill of standing out in a crowd and bright yellows can make us feel full of springtime energy. Whatever your favourite colour makes you feel, the last thing you want to worry about is finding white marks on your clothes. That’s why the best accessory to your colourful wardrobe is Dove Invisible Dry Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant.

Tested on 100 colours, Dove Invisible Dry gives you the freedom to wear the brightest, boldest colours. You can be safe in the knowledge that when you’re giving your fantastic outfit one last check in the mirror before you rush out the door, you won’t find white marks to scrub at when you should be on your way.

This roll-on Dove antiperspirant deodorant contains all of the goodness of our unique ¼ moisturising cream, which helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, and glides on easily to help keep your underarms soft and smooth. The ¼ moisturising cream in our formula gives soft and smooth underarm skin in just three days

Eveline R.
Margate, FL
Dove Invisible Dry Roll on is meu favorite and the best deodorant. I’ve been using for more than 10 years. Discovered in one of my trips to Brazil.
I love, but the thing is the one sold in USA don’t work the same.
I have to import... so when I have friends and family coming from Brazil I ask them to bring some for me.
I’m wondering why the formula are not the same. I give 5 stars for the Brazilian ones and 2 for the ones sold in USA 🇺🇸
Alecaryelis J.
Miami, Fl
These deodorants have been used for a long time, do not stain the clothes and gives you many protection time for bad odors, dove is my reliable brand when choosing deodorants. Overall satisfied with this dove deodorant!!!
Lacey m.
Benham, KY
Love the product! So glad they came out with this! It is so much better than other brands. I use it almost everyday unless I can't find it. Super easy to apply. I would tell everyone about this product!
Jennica S.
3342 S. 28th ST. Unit 303, Alexandria, VA
The basic deodorant that I really because it also gives a moisturizing effect on my underarm skin. The smell is really good that can last a whole day even I do an extreme activity that cause sweating.
Esther D.
Very moisturizing, special for dry armpits. I like it because it has a soft smell, leaves no residue that can stain clothes. It protects me most of the day.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
I love this. It works like a charm. I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in trying it. I will be buying this product when it is empty.
Francyelle C.
Orlando , FL
Gosto muito ele o preço e bom e com ele posso ficar o dia todos que nao transpiro e como tenho a pele sensível me dou muito bem com ele
Jacqueline R.
New York
I have very sensitive skin so this product is very gentle on my underarms.... it's a little pricey but worth every penny..
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Love this brand. Full of good products and efficient. Smells good and leaves your skin smelling good for all day
Michell G.
Ridgewood, NJ
I highly recommend this product, specially in those summer days when you need more protection in your skin