BY DOVE

• Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection

• 0% Alcohol To Help Reduce Irritation To The Skin

• Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms

• Helps Delicate Underarm Skin Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving

Wearing A Fantastically Colourful Outfit To Stand Out In A Crowd Of More Muted Tones Can Boost Our Confidence And Put An Extra Bounce In Our Step, Right? Having Faith In Our Antiperspirant Deodorant Is Another Confidence-booster, As Is Knowing There Are No White Marks On Our Clothes. That’s Why The Best Accessory For Your Colourful Wardrobe Is Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick.

This Antiperspirant Deodorant Helps Give You The Freedom To Wear The Brightest, Boldest Colours, Avoiding Those Annoying White Antiperspirant Deodorant Marks On Your Clothing. We’ve Tested It On 100 Different Colours.
Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Keep Your Underarms Soft And Smooth. It Helps Your Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From The Irritation That Regular Shaving Can Cause. You Can Have Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin In Just Three Days.

With Dove Invisible Dry, You Can Remember How Great It Feels To Stand Out From The Crowd In Your Most Colourful Attire.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Parfum, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sage S.
Boston MA
I switch back and forth from a couple different brands but Dove is the brand I mostly use. The deodorant is easy to apply, gentle clean scent. I honestly don't think that it's white mark proof as advertised. I get get white marks constantly, I also get clumps of deodorant that are noticeable when I lift my arms up kind of embarrassing. Over all gets the job done so I don't smell.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This deodorant is an OK product. I was honestly a little disappointed and whenever I first to use this deodorant.. it smells really nice, and I have had people rant and rave about how amazing it is. But for me it just was not a pleasant experience, it just felt like my armpits were on fire, they were always itchy and it was very very unpleasant.
Jessica B.
Rogersville
By far the best deodorant I have ever used. I have sensitive skin and break out from various other brands. Dove is long lasting and leaves my skin very soft. I have two small children so I am constantly on the go and sweating. I’ve never had an issue with needing to reapply.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
I get the cucumber one. I sometimes break out from deodorant and this one is super gentle on my sensitive skin! It lasts all day and the price is great. I pick mine up at my local grocery store.
Tessa S.
I love dove products. I will say though if it gets on my black scrubs it still turns white on the clothing. Same for the color dove antiperspirant it does appear on colors mostly the only ones I've noticed is red and black.
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
I love this deodorant! It is great on not only hiding any sweat smells, but keeping yourself from sweating too much. It also doesn't tend to leave any white residue on your clothes or even skin. Plus, it smells absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney B.
Although it doesn't keep sweat at bay during intense workouts it does keep my underarms dry for daily use! It doesn't leave a ton of residue on my black shirts either.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
This is my absolute favorite deodorant! It lasts all day and leaves no nasty white marks on your everyday clothes! Leaves you smelling nice and odor free all day!
LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
I would say that this product does what it advertises. For the most part, it does not rub off on clothes unless directly applied to the cloth instead of skin (accidental rub). I recommend putting on the product before dressing and waiting a little before putting on the clothes!
Martha R.
Ogden
I loved it, my old deodorants wouldn't hold the stench and would always leave a mark. When I saw this on sale I thought it would be worth it to test try it. I was so right. It was easy to use and met up to all my expectations. I would definitely buy this if I we you.

back