BY DOVE

• Reliable 48h long lasting protection

• 0% alcohol

• Dove Invisible Dry proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours

• Cares for delicate underarm skin

• Enriched with ¼ moisturising cream for soft, smooth underarms

• Helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving
Ever skipped wearing your favourite little black dress out of fear of white deodorant stains? Make way for your new favourite accessory: Dove Invisible Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours, your wardrobe just got a whole lot more colourful. And just like every Dove deodorant, it’ll also give you long-lasting protection against sweat and odour – so you won’t have to worry about wet patches either.

It’s not just your clothes that’ll reap the benefits of this gentle Dove spray. Dove Invisible Dry is completely alcohol free, and is enriched with our ¼ moisturising cream that leaves skin soft and smooth. This Dove deodorant also brings reliable underarm care by helping skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, caring for underarm skin.

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Parfum, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol,  BHT, Dimethiconol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene,Linalool.

• I also use this deodorant too love it1 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? And I'm worried about it rubbing off on...3 Answers
  • Does this deodorant dry fast?4 Answers
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I received this in a beauty box. Normally I would. It have purchased this on it's own because I've never been happy with Dove's deodorant. Pros are that it takes a light spray and small amount to cover an area, it smells terrific and does protect me from odor for a good while. Cons are that it does not last 48 hours as stated and you're lucky to get all day protection out of it. I have arthritis and it is literally impossible for me to press the button. I have to set it on a corner, position my underarm in front and sprat that way. For that reason, I dont care if this was the greatest deodorant I've ever tried, I will never buy this.
Rachel J.
I love this deodorant! the smell is fantastic and it does stay on longer than any deodorant i have used. However it is not the full 48 hours like the bottle states. I have not had any problems with staining my clothes which is also another plus! I received mine on clearance at target so it was worth the price!
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
As a Cosmetologist, I generally wear black clothing so this deodorant is great as far as avoiding staining my clothes or leaving lines. Also it keeps me fresh all day so during the cases I am shampooing or cutting a clients hair I don’t have to worry about smelling
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This dove invisiblesheild deodorant is wonderful. One I love doves spray deodorant it is usually what I purchase for my deodorants I always love trying new scents. I feel like the spray deodorant is so convenient. I was excited to try this one especially because it said goes on invisible and the other ones that I have tired sometime do leave some white marks on my clothing but this one is no lie it applies invisible and lasts forever. It is not my favorite smell of theres but it really does work I love it.
Jennisy t.
Modesto
Omg sooooo about this product! i always buy the dove ones but i buy the one with a green thing in the front and i tried this one for the first time and it was not so good. I thought maybe the first time i hadn't put enough on because i felt like nasty and itchy and then i used again and it honestly feels funny and does not cover me for a long period of time i really don't want to buy aging unless i am planing just to go out for a short period of time
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for 4 bucks at a discounted store. It’s definitely really good for on the go when you need to refresh your deodorant and feel like you need to smell good! Definitely the best!
Sierra C.
Greenville, SC
I can’t really see a difference in this vs most other deodorants. It definitely doesn’t hold up as an antiperspirant and I’m not super happy with it. It works OKAY but if you play sports or are outside getting sweaty I wouldn’t recommend this product at all.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I normally would never buy dove deodorant but it came in a beauty box I got from Target. I never thought that a dove deodorant would actually work so well! No white marks!! No weird smell!!! And it lasts all day! Yay!!!
Sarah K.
This works great! It is so easy to apply - no need to wait around with your arms in the air while it dries. It keep me dry and smelling fresh through a long work day and an evening workout. Definitely will repurchase!
Savannah G.
In the past, I have traditionally used regular stick deoderant (but usually always Dove, as I've always been a fan of their products since I was a kid), but my sister turned me on to this spray deoderant about a year ago and it's all I've ever used since! It lasts forever, makes the underarms feel so smooth and like nothing is on them, and doesn't leave white chalky marks on clothes like the stick kind does. I've alternated between this and the Degree spray kind (pretty much if the store happens to be out of Dove), but I much prefer Dove. I've tried all the scents and varieties and they are all great. Another great product from Dove that won't let you down! [product:dove-go-fresh-cucumber-&-green-tea-deodorant-spray] Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant DeodorantDove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray
Candice B.
Cumberland, VA
Does this deodorant dry fast?
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Does this deodorant work if you sweat a lot?
Ashley S.
Fort bragg, NC
Does it dry fast? And I'm worried about it rubbing off on clothes
Tyrah V.
Lincoln, DE
I would like to know what if you have a alergic reaction to a chemical in other deodorants will dove do the same
Lindsey E.
Cary, NC
Does this actually work as a replacement to a regular bar deodorant?