BY DOVE

Tested on 100 garment colors, this alcohol-free antiperspirant keeps you dry all day long without leaving a trace. Like all other Dove deodorants, it also contains 1/4 moisturizing cream for beautiful underarms as well as 48-hour protection. Pack Size - 50ml

Alecaryelis J.
These deodorants have been used for a long time, do not stain the clothes and gives you many protection time for bad odors, dove is my reliable brand when choosing deodorants. Overall satisfied with this dove deodorant!!!
Lacey m.
Benham , KY
Love the product! So glad they came out with this! It is so much better than other brands. I use it almost everyday unless I can't find it. Super easy to apply. I would tell everyone about this product!
Jennica S.
Jacksonville, NC
The basic deodorant that I really because it also gives a moisturizing effect on my underarm skin. The smell is really good that can last a whole day even I do an extreme activity that cause sweating.
Esther D.
Very moisturizing, special for dry armpits. I like it because it has a soft smell, leaves no residue that can stain clothes. It protects me most of the day.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
I love this. It works like a charm. I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in trying it. I will be buying this product when it is empty.
liusba z.
I like very much this deodorant is very good it has very good smell transpires very well with it is one of my favorites lasts 24 hours I use it very often it is economical I recommend it apart it has very good presentation the truth is very good
Jacqueline R.
New York
I have very sensitive skin so this product is very gentle on my underarms.... it's a little pricey but worth every penny..
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Love this brand. Full of good products and efficient. Smells good and leaves your skin smelling good for all day
Michell G.
Ridgewood, NJ
I highly recommend this product, specially in those summer days when you need more protection in your skin
Joanna J.
Piketon, OH
The only deodorant that past a while gift me! Has awesome fragrances and doesn't break me out!