BY DOVE #32 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Offered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care benefits for softer, smoother under arms.

Sheer Fresh: Bright fruity notes of pineapple and pear are combined with an elegant oral bouquet of freesia, jasmine and water lily, with caring and creamy back notes adding the finishing touch

• I have received my complimentary unliever box but I have not tested...5 Answers
  • I've started, but I would like to know what so good. Protection has...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tested it... Does it really provide 48 hr protection? 5 Answers
Alexiis O.
Alexiis O.
First, I'd like to say that I always have a hard time finding a deodorant/antiperspirant that actually works for me. I tend to sweat a lot and have strong body odor. It has always been like that. I always carry an extra deodorant stick in my purse so I can reapply when I feel the need to (I prefer sticks to spray cans).

Well I received this product in the mail during the weekend and I have now been using it for four days. Now, usually spray deodorants do not work well for me, but I was pleasantly surprised by Dove's Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh. It makes me feel clean, smell fresh and I don't sweat for the majority of the day. I did have to apply it again around 6pm, just to keep it working for me, which is normal with any deodorant I use. Gotta love this Texas weather!!! So the whole 40 hours of coverage was a bust, but again, I'm used to that. Now that I said that, I will continue to use it because it works better than the deodorant that I was using before it. Even though I had to reapply during the day, it did help me feel dryer than other brands I've used (even the strength ones).

PROS:
Smells great
Doesn't stain or leave marks.
Doesn't make my armpits feel humid when applied
I don't sweat while using it.
Longer lasting freshness
Makes me feel DRY*** <3

CONS:
Doesn't last 40 hours

OVERALL: I will continue to use and I would recommend for you to try it out!

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I decided to give the Dove dry spray deodorant a try for a full week before reviewing and put it to the test.
I gave it 4 stars. I took 1 star off due to the fact that i felt the need to reapply during the day because i got a bit odorous although it worked really good perspiration wise and kept me dry. I really like the concept of the dry spray and felt it went on evenly. It didn't leave any marks or residue on any of my clothing, including dark colors (yay!) The nozzle was easy to push for me and it does come with a cap on it so it's safe to throw it in your bag and go with confidence it's not going to end up all over. All in all, i like this dry spray deodorant and think it's a great product and i really recommend it.
*I was given the dove dry spray deodorant in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are my own*
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
I am not a huge fan of spray on deodorant. I feel like it doesn't give me the same coverage as a stick would. However, when I got this product to test for free for my opinion,that changed. I've tried it for avout 4 days now and really like it. The smell is fresh as if I used their soap,it doesn't have that baby/powder smell. It doesn't leave little particles everywhere either;itve even sprayed it on while wearing black! The coverage it's self, I feel I stay "dryer" (not that I get super sweaty). I have not tested this out while working out so I do not know how that would hold up. I have tried the fresh cucumber scent and not a fan.Overall, this product is 4 stars.
I did receive this product for free in order for my reviews,however my views/opinions are my own!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I really wanted to love this deodorant, however it didn't work for me. I have not had good luck with sprays in the past, but I was hopeful this would be different since it quoted 48 hour protection and invisible coverage. The coverage part worked great, I didn't notice any residue on my clothing. I didn't not feel that it provided wetness protection. In order for this to provide the same quality as my trusty deo stick, I had to reapply it twice throughout the day.
I live in the south, and it's never really that cold here, so if I am sitting at home in a cold day, this would work great. If I am the least bit active however, I cannot trust this day to day. I received this through a recent vox box for free in exchange for an honest review.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Kittanning, PA
Having received a deodorant in the spray form I was immediately bummed out.... I've NEVER had success with ANY form of deodorant or antiperspirant that is dispensed via aerosol/pressurized can. Solid or clear makes no difference; I always get the same unwanted & negative result: little balls or globs of either white or clear goo under my armpits & transferred to my under arm area & top. It's disgusting & not appealing or attractive at all. When the deodorant goos up & goes separate ways like this it makes it far less effective at controlling perspiration & I end up with wet armpits in under an hour after application. Add this one to the list of all the other dud canned deodorant products.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Iowa City, IA
The Dove Invisible Antiperspirant Dry Spray Sheer Fresh is a life saver! I used this product over a 40 hour period and never felt like I needed to reapply. It knocked out anything unpleasant and has worked better for me than any other dry spray product I have tried. I will recommend this to all of my family and friends. Especially those going through postpartum periods and having young kids. This product went on without any marks and didn't send off a large cloud like other dry sprays I have tried did. The scent was clean and didn't overwhelm me or my clothes throughout the day. So glad I was able to try this product. It will be purchased over and over again!
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
First and most importantly i am sensitive to a lot of things and i didn't have an issue with dove dry spray ! i like the scent , its refreshing , it didn't leave any marks on my clothes which is a plus . I was a little hesitant at first : a spray antiperspirant how well could it work ? well it does work. i was also afraid it would be really cold at initial spray , but it wasn't to shocking . I normally use dove original scent deodorant. I approve dove , thanks!! I am interested to see what other scents they will have to choose from. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love the scent, it's one I usually purchase when I get Dove deodorant. I'm used to the invisible solids but even those leave white residue on clothes. For someone who wears lots of dark clothing, the armpits get stained permanently over time. It really grinds my gears. I really like the presentation and size, it reminds me of something...😂

I especially enjoy that it's a dry spray, I'm not a fan of having wet armpits. I'm a bit skeptical about the 48 hr protection. But I'll give it a go. I'll do a second review.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
This is by far the best spray antiperspirant I have ever used. It dries as soon as it hits your skin and doesn't leave white marks all over everything. I'd give it a 5 if I didn't accidentally inhale it a few times, which comes with the territory. I will no longer associate spray deodorant with 7th grade gym class because of Dove Invisible Dry Spray. Got it free for testing purposes from Influenster. I'll be buying more!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Dorchester, MA
I absolutely love this deodorant! The claim that it stays clear on all colors is 100% accurate. I tried spraying it on different clothing. It didn't turn white on any of them. It has a clean, fresh smell. It goes on easy. My husband uses one that sprays all over when he puts it on, which made me reluctant to buy spray deodorants. I will definitely be using this in the future
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have received my complimentary unliever box but I have not tested it out yet. The product says its formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Is that true to anyone that has tried it? I have been wanting to try a dry spray deodorant just because ppl say it last longer than stick
Orlando, FL
Has anyone tested it... Does it really provide 48 hr protection?
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one
Suri A.
Suri A.
Speedway, IN
I've started, but I would like to know what so good. Protection has for my skin
Doneshia M.
Doneshia M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this product, but my question is there going to be a wider variety of scents anytime soon?