Dove® Invisible Antiperspirant Dry Spray Clear Finish uploaded by Carla P.Dove® Invisible Antiperspirant Dry Spray Clear Finish uploaded by Jessica J.Dove® Invisible Antiperspirant Dry Spray Clear Finish uploaded by Micah L.See all 59 photos

BY DOVE #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Offered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care benefits for softer, smoother under arms.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• They need bring out more fragrance I agree!! 2 Answers
  • Has anyone found this spray effective...I use this in the morning and ... 2 Answers
  • Can anyone help me???? . I live in a ...If you have a mac store In you... 1 Answers
Photos (59)
Buy on Target
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
I admit to needing to use clinical strength deodorant/antiperspirant and have done the tried, failed, tried, failed routines through the slew of deodorants out there to include sprays, gels, sticks and powders. An expensive issue I must say which is one of the many positives that puts this antiperspirant by Dove above the others I have tried. The first time I used this was directly after shaving my armpits during a hot shower; I sprayed it on then remembered so, I stood there with my arms up and a cringe on my face waiting for the sting. Guess what? No stinging, no issues what so ever! I was so excited I decided to do the "clear finish" test and sprayed it directly on the back of a pair of black yoga capris. I let it set for several hours on my bed and guess what? Yep, NO white at all! Last test? The 48 hour claim to fame! Remember that I need to wear clinical strength. Conclusion: Zero sweats, zero smells, zero stains, zero wetness. Left me clean, dry and smelling fresh all through my work day, my kids' homework after work and exercises in the evening when my kids have sports practice (our local YMCA). I gave all my other deodorants and antiperspirants to my daughter because, I have found my #1 finally after decades of trying and failing through the rest! Loved this #VoxBox ~ huge thank you to Influenster!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Dove Clear Finish Dry Spray antiperspirant is designed to clean no "white" residue behind on clothing. While I would love to say that this is true, I found that it did, in fact, turn white and leave white marks on my black tank top I was wearing under my sweater. Maybe I sprayed it too close or used too much? I'm not sure, but I applied it with my arm stretched out from me for only a couple seconds. I do however still really like this spray. It dries quickly and has a great scent and does keep me drier than other products I have used. The spray bottle is easy to use and is comfortable to hold. The protection from sweat lasted all day and I could still smell the spray on my skin at the end of the day after applying early in the morning. I would purchase and use this product again in the future. * I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Princeton, NJ
I have never been a fan of any type of spray deodorant because i always tend to overuse it out of fear of too much perspiration. But i have to say that this here has definitely exceeded my expectations. I went ahead and sprayed this on at around 5:30 in the morning, and got home from work at about 11:30pm and it lasted all day! I didn't get those deodorant balls on my underarms (though that probably happens to me since i swipe it over my armpit minimum 10 times) and i didn't have any odor when getting home. I've already went to the store to check out the price! Its affordable and i would definitely buy it again!

Ooo and i almost forgot, best of all no white stains on my shirts!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I LOVE the smell. It's clean and feminine but not laundry of floral. The spray is easy to use and does apply evenly. I like the design of the bottle because the button is very easy to use even with one hand. I
This did NOT work for "48 hours" like it claims, it maybe lasted between 12-15 hours before the scent was completely gone and body odor started to rear its ugly head. I don't even do physical labor. I'm a stay-at-home-Mom. I don't teach a cardio class or run a few miles, so I really thought this was last a lot longer but it didn't. Kind of bummed and probably won't purchase it after this. Might work for others though and it's a shame because the scent is beyond amazing.
Haley K.
Haley K.
I really like how easy this was to apply. It also left absolutely no reside or marks as long (as long as it is used properly. If you use too much or spray too close it will) What I didn't like was the smell. It smelled really good, but way too strong. The smell also lingered all day, so if you are sensitive to smells I would not recommend this. I also didn't like the packaging. I wish the spray button was on the front of the cap rather than the top, because the current position makes it really hard to use. I don't think I would repurchase, unless it was on sale. I liked it, but didn't love it. I got this for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I received this full sized deodorant to try for free. I haven't used a spray deodorant in quite a while but I love Dove products so was excited to give it a go. Well, it did not disappoint. I use the spray after my morning shower. It has a lovely light scent, it doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't leave any marks on clothing! It keeps me dry all day and night! I have even skipped a day with this product. It's that good. I highly recommend this deodorant and will definitely be buying it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Allendale, MI
I'm one who has a hard time finding a deodorant that will actually work - smell, feel, white marks. Not bad on white marks, it's a lot better than other dry spray I've used. Smell? FREAKIN' AWESOME. I smell hella clean and love it! Feel? Feels real nice too! It works for the most part. One star knocked off because I feel like I may have needed to reapply maybe 1/2-3/4 through the day depending on what I'm doing that day. Overall - pretty happy with this product! :)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Redding, CA
I was pleasantly surprised to receive this from Influenster in my latest box because it's a product I already use! I have been using their dry spray for a few months already and like it so much better than regular roll on or stick antiperspirants. It woks better and lasts all day, I can't say that for sticks I've used in the past. I'm happy they now have the "invisible" feature because that was a problem in the past.
Khadeja M.
Khadeja M.
I got this product and was honestly expecting any regular old deodorant. The only thing I was expecting to be any sort of special was the fact that it was a spray. It however surprised me by how quickly it dried (and with no white residue) but how much I loved the smell. I've tried spray on deodorants in the past that I hated on that merit alone. I can honestly say I really enjoy this product.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
New favorite deodorant! It smells great, lasts long, non cakey and non drying. It's easy to use and the packaging is very sleek and appealing, and also doesn't show on colors. Only drawback is its not exactly portable, bit long and unwieldy and the aerosol aspect makes it so you can't bring it on airplanes. Perhaps if they could do a spray version that is unpressurized?
Danyelle W.
Danyelle W.
Portland, Or
Is it me or does this spray seem kind of messy?
Erika F.
Erika F.
Detroit, MI
They need bring out more fragrance
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone found this spray effective during/after exercise? So far, I've just used it for days at the office.
Não fica aquela mancha branca na roupa
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
How is the scent? Does it leave a thick residue under your arms? And how long does a can typically last?