Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant deodorant is invisible, proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing.

Has anyone noticed discoloration after using this?
Çok güzel 😍😍
Does this leave stains on white shirts? I've noticed other ones to do that...
Start your review of Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant!
coniann H.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this deodorant.. It works well.. Glides on smooth and i dont have to use it so much... Smells amazing.. No white marks.. I would definitely buy it again.. Its worth it
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this product in my very first VoxBox, YAY! Couldn't have come at a better time because I ran out of my usual Dove deodorant that very same morning. I have been using this Dove antiperspirant for about a week now and I love it! It smells amazing and it definitely lasts at least 24 hours and keeps me dry. I haven't quite pushed it to 48, two days without a shower is a stretch. I wear A LOT of black so the thought of streak free deodorant is amazing and it has not marked my clothes unlike my usual deodorant. I have noticed I do get little balls of deodorant in my underarms but that hasn't been bothersome I still really like the product and highly recommend
Jenn L.
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Jenn L.
Move over Degree UltraClear Black+White Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick After being my go to for so long, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant is my new love now!! It lasts all day without reapplying, even in our Phoenix summers (yes, I do sweat)! I have zero marks on my black shirts from Dove, I've yet to see any on my white ones either or anything in between. While with Degree I was still seeing marks, they just took longer to appear. It has a pleasant scent. I'm half way through my 2nd box from Sam's Club already.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Tawain G.
I am so glad to be apart of Dove voxbox @influenster. The Dove sheer fresh advanced it smells awesome keep me smelling fresh all day all I never use this brand before thats why Im happy and excited to try and use for the first time if you never used DOVE SHEER FRESH ADVANCED use it you will get hook
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Rosie N.
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Rosie N.
First off, no white cast! I hate having to slowly put on my dark top to avoid it creating white streak marks all over but I can do it with ease knowing it will not leave any markings. The scent is Sheer Fresh which reminds me of lavender. It’s nice and strong. Stays fresh without letting my armpits get too damp over a long period of time. And it also moisturizes to keep my armpit feeling soft. The single one with a twist bottom 2.6 oz product goes for $5.19 at Target, $5.14 at Walmart, or for four on Amazon for $20.76 which is $5.19 per deodorant. Overall, it’s great and I would buy it again!
Kiana L.
Plano, TX
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Kiana L.
I’ve been using this for a couple of years now and really like it! I always get the pack of 5 at Costco, which is way too much for me so I give some away. It goes on sale a lot so that’s why I buy 5 for ~$10, versus 1 for ~$5 elsewhere. Pre-pandemic, I liked keeping one in my gym bag in case I ever forgot to apply while at home. (Working out at the gym without deodorant? Talk about feeling self-conscious!) I like that this dries clear so it never leaves any marks on my body or clothes. It has a fresh yet not overpowering scent, and it feels nice on my skin--not too sticky or clumpy. I generally forget that I have it on except that it really does work! No worries about B.O. or underarm stains. If you apply multiple layers though, it will build up and may have some faint whiteness. Just FYI.Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant
Amy S.
Monroe, LA
This is the first time that I've used a Dove antiperspirant.Thank you for sending this full size Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Sheer Fresh for me to try. I've been using this for about a week. I like that it has a clean scent and that it's not overpowering with a perfume smell. It also goes on very smooth and sinks into the skin without causing any irritation. This is big for me because I have sensitive skin. I also like that it doesn't leave any white residue on my clothing. Who would ever want to deal with that?! Over all I really like this antiperspirant and would def buy it in the future.
Krystal H.
Lately I've been enjoying Dove's spray deodorant so I was reluctant to try a stick again. However, I've been pleasantly surprised and have found myself reaching for this each morning! It goes on smooth, drys ultra fast, lasts all day, and has yet to leave a mark as promised. I'm very pleased with it thus far!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Costco
This is a powerful deodorant and good at repelling odor. I don't think it applies clearly though. Every dove deodorant claim hasnt been true in my experience.
major N.
Niagara Falls, ON
Best deodorant I have used. I have sensitive skin and dove is gentle even after shaving. Pretty good with residue on black clothing as well. It is more expensive than some brands but totally worth it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...