BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Randi P.
Just received this #DoVoxBox and i am a dove user and this invisible solid flodes on like silk very comfortable. Not into the fragrance that much Im more of a powder scent person. I did do a little experiment and put some onto a black cotton shirt and it did leave a mark and 24hrs later the smudge is still very visible. Soo will continue to try this and do other experiments with this #DoveInvisible #AdvancedCare @Influenster amd will update regularly.
Devani G.
Favorite deodorant at the moment. It smells amazing and it's very affordable. Also, it leaves no marks on any clothing. And it lasts for months. I would definitely repurchase deodorants from Dove. I would like to try some others from this brand. Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I have recently bought this product about 2 weeks ago, and I have some mixed reviews about this new product from Dove! 1st I'd like to say, this is the only brand of deodorant that I buy (I usually get the Cucumber kind) but I seen this new at my local vendor and I picked it up! I am not someone that usually had to put deodorant on every single day, but after using this kind, I have to now😐😑 with this specific kind!?!?! And I thought it works on 100 colors😒 not on all my black shirts/tops?😣🙁 but other than what I have been having troubles with this product does do it's job!
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
This deodorant is fine, and I’m sure it transfers to clothing less than a typical deodorant would, but it’s not invisible. That said, it feels nice and smooth when it goes on, and doesn’t pull at my skin. My underarm skin is very sensitive, and this doesn’t burn or itch. It does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh and clean all day long, and I don’t feel sweaty when I’m wearing it. However? I wear black to work, and I bought this specifically because of its claim to be invisible, so ultimately I am disappointed. If you need an invisible deodorant, don’t buy this.
Victoria R.
Leaves my skin super soft and I swear they make there products with milk or cream it's a dream the only con is I don't like the smell of this one.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Love Dove Products! This deodorant is clear. Smells good. And doesn't stain. Which I love because that's a problem I usually have with deodorants! It also lasts all day so I don't need to keep reapplying.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this product! It keeps me smelling good for 2 days! You can’t beat that! It’s also great for sensitive skin (which I have). It doesn’t give me the itchy feeling some deodorants can give you. It’s slightly expensive but it is worth it! It lasts for longer than a month!
Abby D.
I love this product! Easy to use and apply. It also smells great! And doesn't leave stains on colored clothes!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This deodorant is great its long lasting plus it smells great and doesn't leave any white marks behind on clothing ! Totally reccomend this deodorant!
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
I recieved the Dove vox box the dove advanced care invisible deorderant complimentary from influenster ianques Always skeptical of anything that claims no white marks nas thats long lasting i tested this product just to see if what it claims to do it actually does so i test it out on my black  finding out it didnt leave any white marks like most deorderants do it smells amazing it last seems like forever until you have to shower love This products the claims are true gonna repurchase after i get done love this product please try it Out you wont be disappointed.
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?