BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Heather S.
Corning, AR
I received Dove advanced care invisible as a sample in exchange for my opinion. It leaves no residue, it works well as a anti-perspirant and I would buy this product. Only thing I did not like about it was the shape of the inside where you roll it on. It is curved and if the deodorant isn't not rolled above the rim you can feel the plastic as you apply it
mj d.
I received a free sample to try in exchange for my review of the product. I have used Suave deodorant for years. This is the first time using the advanced product. It works very well. The price is much higher than I like to spend, so I'm not sure if I'll continue to buy it unless the price goes down.
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
I recieved the Dove vox box the dove advanced care invisible deorderant complimentary from influenster ianques Always skeptical of anything that claims no white marks nas thats long lasting i tested this product just to see if what it claims to do it actually does so i test it out on my black  finding out it didnt leave any white marks like most deorderants do it smells amazing it last seems like forever until you have to shower love This products the claims are true gonna repurchase after i get done love this product please try it Out you wont be disappointed.
Carrie F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I absolutely loved this product. It's by far the longest lasting deodar ant I have tried this far! I will be buying this product from now on
Cherise W.
Atlanta, GA
I received this deodorant as a complimentary gift from Influenster. I have Dove in every product, so to be able to use under my arms for protection and to keep me fresh at all times with no white marks, this is it! I can go through the day without any odor is my life with deodorant!
Brittney S.
Cheney, WA
I received this recently in a VoxBox. I took my time and have been using it for a couple weeks now. True to it's word, it doesn't leave marks on clothing. I typically wear darker clothing. My closest is full of black and grey and dark blues so I was the perfect tester for this style of deodorant. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming in any way. I stopped just short of offering a 5 star review because I think it needs a bit more work in the antiperspirant department. I'm a busy lady and I sweat! Give me the best of both worlds! But hey, this is a great start.
Jasmin B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Doesn't go on invisible but smells good and kept me fresh throughout the day. I haven't worn it with dark clothes yet, as my work uniform is light blue, so I cannot review it on whether or not it leaves white marks. Thanks Influenster for allowing me to try this product.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
Love this! It smells great doesn't make dark colored clothes white. And it lasts all day long even on busy days! I will definitely be recommending this product. I went to the store to see the prices and it's very inexpensive. I will definitely purchase one when this one finishes.
Jelly L.
I love everything about five products, all of them, how ever I was disappointed with this one, it flaked off really bad and didn't last long, and even though it was free I had to throw it away, I still use five deodorant just won't get this kind
Erin L.
Everything it promises! It goes on clear and leaves no residue or discoloration on my clothing. The scent is light and refreshing. I received this product free, but the thoughts are all my own. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new, non-clinical anti-perspirant.
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?