BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Diannella G.
Miami, florida
I like this anti-perspirant, great fragance and it is invisible when using black or dark clothes!!!!!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love this deoderant. It is an invisible solid that gives lasting protection for 48 hrs and keeps my shirts clean from deodorant residue. It holds up to it's claim of clean shirts, invisible wear and 48 hour protection. Dries completely clear so don't be leary when you see the white solid deodorant to apply. The clear finish one has a light fresh scent that doesn't have a noticable scent when applied. I work in a restaurant that is fast paced busy and more often than not i am a hot sweaty mess but my armpits never are really. They are dry, fresh and this is the only deodorant I've found to stand uo to my day
Devani G.
Favorite deodorant at the moment. It smells amazing and it's very affordable. Also, it leaves no marks on any clothing. And it lasts for months. I would definitely repurchase deodorants from Dove. I would like to try some others from this brand. Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant
Marrissa H.
Berkeley, CA
Absolutely love this deodorant!!! Amazing scent and keeps me dry. It is a little pricey compared to what I normally use, but it's worth it.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
I have repurchased this over and over, because this has not failed me. Minimal scent, prevents sweating and odor. Not to mention I get no Mark's on my clothes.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
This product works the best out of any product I have ever tried that claims it doesn't leave white residue on your clothes. Being someone who sweats easily (and lives in Texas where it's easily 100 + degrees every day of the summer) it's hard to find a product that you feel confident will give you the coverage you need and not ruin your clothes. This is it.
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
The deodorant I was using prior was ruining all my black shirts. Once I switched to the Dove brand, I stopped having this issue. It really does work and smells greats!
Raegan L.
I started having trouble with breakouts under my arms (gross, right!?) until I found this advanced care deodorant. It smells SO good and goes on clear so I never have to worry about it showing on my clothes. It has been a life saver!
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
I love this deodorant. Goes on absolutely clear and leaves no deodorant marks behind. Keeps the sweating and odor at bay and away all day! It’s also great for my sensitive skin, which is a big plus. Would recommend to anyone!
Chelsye H.
wayne
This product is amazing. There are no marks and it stays on all day which is just amazing!
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?