BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this product so far!!! I wore today with a black sweater material too for work, and there was a very little spot of visibility on the inside of the sweater, so I just took a Kleenex and it wiped right off with no other residue left behind!!! It also smells great, and lasted all day!!! Very impressed and pleased with this product!!!!!!
Rosa H.
I have a huge problem with perspiration, have since I was a kid, and it can make me feel gross no matter what deodorant I'm wearing, or what clothing I'm wearing. This antiperspirant really did the trick! Hot in my house due to heat but I haven't had an issue with sweat all evening. Went on easy, felt smooth, and it's most importantly lasting!

(The smell is really good too!)
Blythe S.
Dove has great deodorants and more. But I really love this one and it's great flowery smell. It even works better then there other invisible deodorants I have not had a problem with this one so far and I I really hope it stays that way. But if your a dove person you'll love this.
Jackie F.
This is a great deodorant and anti-perspirant, but it does not live up to the “clear” label. It always leaves white marks all over my clothes. If you want it for just the deodorant and anti-perspirant properties, you’ll probably be happy, but if you were expecting it to not leave any marks on your clothes, you will be disappointed.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using different Dove deodorants for a while now. I like how well they work, but of course i hate getting deodorant stain on my shirt. I tested it out wearing a solid black T shirt today and even though the deodorant is white going on, it didn't leave white marks on my shirt. I'm impressed with the formula it left me dry and odor free all day.
Sofia H.
Muskogee, OK
My already deodorant is Doves Blue Fig & Orange Blossom. I have used it for years. So dove is a A+ in my book. I do have dried under arms and this really did help with that. And the smell is amazing, plus no odd feeling wetness. Plus it did not leave any white marks or anything. The price is amazing for the product. I will buy again and again.
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
I can only use Dove products, such as deodorant because my skin is so sensitive. I just got this #Voxbox today & it smells really good... The scent isn't strong & it kind of reminds me of the original Dove Fresh scent.. No complaints here. Thank You @influenster 😊😘😘
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I have been purchasing and using Dove products for years. I really like this Dove advanced care invisible deodorant because it works very well and smells great. I put this on in the morning and know I don't have to worry about reapplying it again the rest of the day. I received this for free in exchange for my honest review.
Bre F.
Athens, PA
I just received the Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Clear Finish. It is a great product. I looked at the price and it is really affordable. It has a great smell. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new deodorant.
Amanda M.
This deodorant is amazing ! Its smells amazing and it goes on just like silk leaving no stains at all! I would definitely recommend this deodorant to friends or family or whoever needs an awesome deodorant that actually works! I'm so very satisfied with this deodorant! Two thumbs way up on this one !
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?

Target