BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Amanda M.
This deodorant is amazing ! Its smells amazing and it goes on just like silk leaving no stains at all! I would definitely recommend this deodorant to friends or family or whoever needs an awesome deodorant that actually works! I'm so very satisfied with this deodorant! Two thumbs way up on this one !
Jamie J.
I have to admit my secret! I don't use deodorant, well mainly I forget!! But after I got this in a sample VoxBox courtesy of influenster, I love this deodorant!! Most of the time I'd apply late morning and it wouldn't last til 4, I wore this today and it has lasted from 7 am to 8 pm so far!! The best!!
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
Great soft and clean scent. Smooth to the touch doesn't leave a residue. Long lasting and end the day feeling fresh and not marinated. Leaves the skin feeling softer and dry. I am thankful for the test kit provided by influenster.
Erin B.
Spearfish, SD
Dove clear finish advance deodorant is wonderful. It keeps you dry and smelling good. I can feel confident during stressful times that I will be dry and produce a good smell with out anyone knowing I have it on, as it does not show up on my clothes. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Demetria A.
I received the Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Clear Finish, complimentary from Influester to test, in exchange for my honest opinion. This Antiperspirant is the best! I was first skeptical to whether it would keep me dry all day, & keep me free of smelly underpit odor, & also not transfer on my dark clothing, so I put it to test. I used the Dove antiperspirant on one underarm, & I used my current antiperspirant on the other. I went to the gym and worked up a sweat for about an hour, & I must say, I was totally shocked at how Dove kept my underarms dry, & odor free, as if I didn't just complete a cardio workout that left me drenched in sweat..Eww! Next, being that this is a solid antiperspirant, I needed to make sure that it lived up to its purpose of not transferring to dark clothing. I applied the Dove, put on my black dress and hit the night out for some fun, & to my surprise no little white streaks. Dove has kept me dry, odor free & confident!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Was so excited to get this product because I really love using Dove because the smell is always soft and last for hours even on my toughest days. And this by far is one more of the best smelling deodorants and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling and no I do mean no white residue. Thanks so much Dove I love it.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
Love this! It smells great doesn't make dark colored clothes white. And it lasts all day long even on busy days! I will definitely be recommending this product. I went to the store to see the prices and it's very inexpensive. I will definitely purchase one when this one finishes.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
I love dove to begin with. I use the spray on one and been living it for about 3 months now and to get another dove product is awesome. I do love the size and amount you get and that it comes on clear and smells good
Danielle S.
DeLand, FL
Got my Dove advanced invisible care and I couldn't be happier. I love dove to begin with and now with this formula I couldn't be more sold to not jump ship. Right out of the box it was great. Holds me like no other deodorant and best of all doesn't leave any messy residue.
Annesia R.
I had high hopes for this item and it really surprised me! I have tried many deodorants before that claim they are "invisible" but this deodorant really knocked it out of the park with the results. I had no white marks at all from this deodorant and was completely satisfied and recommend this to all and any who suffer from those pesky deodorant marks on your clothes!
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?