BY DOVE

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
chelsea t.
Diamondhead, MS
I don't like leaving poor reviews, this may be one of my first. I wasn't impressed at all. I'm a nurse in a fast paced children's clinic so in go go go all day. It wore off before the end of the day and left me not feeling the best. It definitely wasn't transfer proof. It got all over my scrubs. I love dove products but I don't like this one. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
Katlyne B.
Wentzville, MO
I received this deodorant in the mail from Influenster a few days ago and i think it is honestly now my favorite! It is very easy to use and smells so fresh and clean i have been using it every single day since i received it and i have already recommended it to a few of my friends. I will also be recommending to more people in the future and will probably repurchase this item! i love it!
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
I really like the smell it smells just like the body wash. It keeps me dry on my ten hour shift at work. It left no residue on my shirts which are usually black. And I didn't feel the need to reapply like I have to with other deodorant products. I was sent this item to test for review.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Love it! Fresh scent and leaves absolutely no residue on shirts! Leaves you smelling great even after you've been to the gym for hours! Easy to use and only have to apply once a day! I would highly recommend this product, but I may be a little biased as I love all Dove products!!
Rosa H.
I have a huge problem with perspiration, have since I was a kid, and it can make me feel gross no matter what deodorant I'm wearing, or what clothing I'm wearing. This antiperspirant really did the trick! Hot in my house due to heat but I haven't had an issue with sweat all evening. Went on easy, felt smooth, and it's most importantly lasting!

(The smell is really good too!)
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this product so far!!! I wore today with a black sweater material too for work, and there was a very little spot of visibility on the inside of the sweater, so I just took a Kleenex and it wiped right off with no other residue left behind!!! It also smells great, and lasted all day!!! Very impressed and pleased with this product!!!!!!
Blythe S.
Dove has great deodorants and more. But I really love this one and it's great flowery smell. It even works better then there other invisible deodorants I have not had a problem with this one so far and I I really hope it stays that way. But if your a dove person you'll love this.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using different Dove deodorants for a while now. I like how well they work, but of course i hate getting deodorant stain on my shirt. I tested it out wearing a solid black T shirt today and even though the deodorant is white going on, it didn't leave white marks on my shirt. I'm impressed with the formula it left me dry and odor free all day.
Shawanda W.
I can only use Dove products, such as deodorant because my skin is so sensitive. I just got this #Voxbox today & it smells really good... The scent isn't strong & it kind of reminds me of the original Dove Fresh scent.. No complaints here. Thank You @influenster 😊😘😘
Sofia H.
My already deodorant is Doves Blue Fig & Orange Blossom. I have used it for years. So dove is a A+ in my book. I do have dried under arms and this really did help with that. And the smell is amazing, plus no odd feeling wetness. Plus it did not leave any white marks or anything. The price is amazing for the product. I will buy again and again.
Mila P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?