Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I received this product on 1/17/17 complementary of #Influenster to give my honest opinion and review. I am not picky when i comes to deodorant but most days i don't even wear it because I've heard of all the harmful effects the chemicals inside solid deodorant can have on the human body. For testing purposes I put it on today and i honestly enjoy the floral sent. It claims to be an invisible clear finish and I'd have to agree because i see no color residue on my blue sweater or my underarms. It comes off onto my body clear. I see that it does contain Aluminum Zirconium and other chemicals that aren't great for the human body. Overall I will probably use this deodorant once in a while because i like the sent and the fact that it does not leave visible residue on my clothing but not everyday. That you #Influenster for sending this!!