Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I received Dove advanced care invisible clear finish in my vox box on Tuesday January 17, 2017. The product was complimentary for testing purposes only.
It claims it's invisible.
It claims it leaves no white marks on 100 colors.
It claims it lasts for 48 hours.
It also says it's for under arms only on the back label. I know some people use deodorants in other places on their body to reduce moisture and chaffing.

Here's the honest truth!
Before I even put it on my skin I tested it on my black capri pants. (They're mostly spandex and cotton, similar to leggings.) It left a white mark right where I swiped it.
I wanted to wait to test it on my skin. So I showered the next day.
I made sure to wear a black sports bra and a black shirt to test the claim "it leaves no white marks on 100 colors."
After putting on the deodorant, there's white residue on my clothing.
The scent isn't too overwhelming. I'm not a fan of floral scents, so it isn't my favorite. It's a sweet smell.
I, personally, have a problem with perspiration since I'm overweight. No matter the product I use, I always sweat. So, for me, the product doesn't last for 48 hours. I shower almost every day because of my body type and personal hygiene.
I probably wouldn't buy this for myself and I would only recommend it for those who don't sweat as much as myself.