BY DOVE #57 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

o Our best white mark protection in a deodorant stick

o No white marks deodorant is invisible on 100 colors

o Antiperspirant deodorant with up to 48 hours of protection

o Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft underarms

o 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps reduce irritation on delicate underarms

o Stick deodorant fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers
With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Clear Finish 2.6 oz you can step out in style wearing any color you like. This antiperspirant deodorant stick is invisible on 100 different colors. It glides on easily, and with up to 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, you can do your thing, knowing that you will smell great all day.

As well as being unbeatable on white marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish provides excellent underarm care. Its 100% alcohol (ethanol) free formula is kind on skin. It also contains Dove NutriumMoisture and ¼ moisturizers, which can help your delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation regular shaving can cause, leaving you with softer, smoother underarms.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your fa...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, i...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love this deodorant. I received this a thank you from Walmart for using their online grocery ordering. The claim about being transfer proof holds true! It does not transfer on clothes at all, and smells nice. It does keep me from sweating a lot and not smelling 🤣
Sarah G.
It smells good during application, but I must say I'm very disappointed. I switched from Secret to this and found that Dove was more likely to transfer to my clothes even after plenty of drying time, AND I found myself sweating with odor after just a couple hours of minimal activity on a hot day. I guess I'm still on the hunt for a product that doesn't make me smell like a combination of BO and flowers.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this deodorant! It goes on easy and invisible and keeps me fresh all day. Even through my heavy workouts I can rely on this to do its job! It’s affordable and from a reputable brand. I will definitely buy this again!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this product! It keeps me smelling good for 2 days! You can’t beat that! It’s also great for sensitive skin (which I have). It doesn’t give me the itchy feeling some deodorants can give you. It’s slightly expensive but it is worth it! It lasts for longer than a month!
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love this product - it's easily the best spray deodorant I've ever used. In order to get the most of the bottle, make sure you move the bottle while you spray. It goes a long way, and truly is an invisible spray. My only issue is that it's a little pricey for my liking, although it is worth it for the ease of use and product quality.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Love Dove Products! This deodorant is clear. Smells good. And doesn't stain. Which I love because that's a problem I usually have with deodorants! It also lasts all day so I don't need to keep reapplying.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It's a nice product. It helps reduce and minimize odor from sweat. I noticed my underarms getting a bit dark from frequent shaving, which is why I started using this. It did help lighten them a bit but I was expecting a bit more
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I received Dove advanced care invisible clear finish in my vox box on Tuesday January 17, 2017. The product was complimentary for testing purposes only.
It claims it's invisible.
It claims it leaves no white marks on 100 colors.
It claims it lasts for 48 hours.
It also says it's for under arms only on the back label. I know some people use deodorants in other places on their body to reduce moisture and chaffing.

Here's the honest truth!
Before I even put it on my skin I tested it on my black capri pants. (They're mostly spandex and cotton, similar to leggings.) It left a white mark right where I swiped it.
I wanted to wait to test it on my skin. So I showered the next day.
I made sure to wear a black sports bra and a black shirt to test the claim "it leaves no white marks on 100 colors."
After putting on the deodorant, there's white residue on my clothing.
The scent isn't too overwhelming. I'm not a fan of floral scents, so it isn't my favorite. It's a sweet smell.
I, personally, have a problem with perspiration since I'm overweight. No matter the product I use, I always sweat. So, for me, the product doesn't last for 48 hours. I shower almost every day because of my body type and personal hygiene.
I probably wouldn't buy this for myself and I would only recommend it for those who don't sweat as much as myself.
Donna O.
Alstead
I received this complimentary is my Voxbox for testing purposes only. The product was Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant. The expectation is to give my honest opinion of the of the product in exchange for the complimentary product. I work in an environment where you are in constant motion and also live on a farm that requires manual labor. Needless to say, I stay active and quite busy so some days can be a double application of deodorant day. The Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant- I have to admit, I had my doubts, I usually don't go for antiperspirants but you should try anything once! This was great and did everything that it stated. No white on my clothing. No sweatiness under my arms and I shoveled a lot of muck out of stalls! We even had snow here in New Hampshire and I spent some time shoveling that too.....no sweat! And to icky white goop either! I also like the light scent since I suffer from migraines. The lighter the better for me! This Dove Advanced Care is a winner for me!
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I received this product on 1/17/17 complementary of #Influenster to give my honest opinion and review. I am not picky when i comes to deodorant but most days i don't even wear it because I've heard of all the harmful effects the chemicals inside solid deodorant can have on the human body. For testing purposes I put it on today and i honestly enjoy the floral sent. It claims to be an invisible clear finish and I'd have to agree because i see no color residue on my blue sweater or my underarms. It comes off onto my body clear. I see that it does contain Aluminum Zirconium and other chemicals that aren't great for the human body. Overall I will probably use this deodorant once in a while because i like the sent and the fact that it does not leave visible residue on my clothing but not everyday. That you #Influenster for sending this!!
Mayla P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?