Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant deodorant is invisible, proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing.

Start your review of Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant!
Flower S.
Lilburn, GA
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The deodorant works really well and keeps me dry for a very long time. It also never leaves any marks on the clothes I’m wearing unlike some other deodorants which is always good:) Definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking for a new deodorant to use🔆✅ #BathTime Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Maria C.
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Maria C.
I LOVE this Dove Advanced Care Invisible 48H protection cleat finish, I been using this for a while and I like the fact that it last for a long time and is good when you wear your little black dress, is invisible but my trick is put it on after you get dress that way it does not get In your clothes, and you can basically can find it everywhere and is not that expensive, I love my Dove 👍 Dove Pink Beauty Bar Dove Advanced Care Powder Soft Antiperspirant #influenster #dove #dovepink #antiperspirant #beautybar
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Julie S.
I really like this antiperspirant by Dove. It goes on clear, so I don't ruin my clothes. It keeps me dry and fresh all day long. The price for this antiperspirant is excellent. I am happy with this product. I would recommend it to anyone. I will continue to buy this antiperspirant in the future.
Rayssa Z.
murray, UT
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Rayssa Z.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s my best deodorant ever. It’s smell so good, I fell very comfortable with this. I tell all my friends about that!!Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Allie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best deodorant product out there, I don’t ever use anything else!! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean!
Amber L.
Royse City, TX
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Costco
This deodorant has a fresh and clean scent that lasts all day! I’m very active throughout the day and need a deodorant that doesn’t wear off after a few hours. This is my go to! The advanced care invisible solid doesn’t leave marks on any dark colors, which I love!
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Rebecca H.
I’ve been using this deodorant for months. I love that it leaves no white marks on any of my clothes. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day. It is an affordable price for deodorant. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Callista K.
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Callista K.
I do like this deodorant for the smell and it goes on very smooth. However, the claim that it is invisible and won’t show up on clothes isn’t true for me, it appeared on my black shirt a few days ago. It does keep me odorless but doesn’t serve as “sweat protection” for me.
Mary L.
GooseCreek
Dove Invisible Advanced Care Clear Finish Antiperspirant uploaded by Mary L.
this is my current deodorant and I have no issues with it. My underarms never smell bad and I have no problems with sweating as much as I did before using it.
Leslie N.
San Francisco, CA
has a great scent that isn’t very overwhelming but still is able to keep you feeling fresh. sometimes it transfers to clothes but it’s not a lot, it still does a very good job at keeping you fresh though, so i recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
edar C.