BY DOVE

•  Fresh Scent With A Minty Sensation
  •  Ph Balanced Formula
  •  Gentle Enough To Be Used Everyday

No Visible Flakes With Regular Use
Does It Make You Feel Anxious When Seeing Dandruff Flakes? Especially If Exposed To Others, We Often Want To Have An Immediate Dandruff Solution. But Aggressive Washing And Harsh Products Could Remove Hair And Scalp’s Natural Moisture And Essential Nutrients, Making It Dry And Dull.
Our New Dove Dermacare Scalp Series Is Formulated With Active Pyrithione Zinc To Effectively Tackle Dandruff In A Formula That Renews Scalp And Hair Natural Moisture. Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner, With A Fresh Mint Sensation, Helps Quench Scalp Dryness. Its Ph Balanced Formula Helps To Gently Care For Hair, So Mild That You Can Use It Every Day.
For Flake Free*, Smooth And Easy-to-manage Hair.
No Visible Flakes With Regular Use

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dmdm Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Lysine Hcl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ppg-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really love this.  I started using it because I have a very dry scalp that can flake, so I needed something to help control the dryness.  It has been super gentle on my hair and scalp, and totally removes the flakes while still providing moisture to my hair.  I normally don't love 2 in 1 products, but I found that it actually helps with keeping my scalp flake free.  I condition as normal afterwards, and it gives a great feel to my hair! For the price, I would definitely recommend!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Normally, I don't like shampoos with conditioner, but I bought this one on accident and ended up really loving it! It cleans my hair and leaves it feeling soft, while helping my scalp! I've been trying to buy more but can't seem to find it! It smells so good!
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
This is one of my favorite 2 in 1 shampoos. I love using them in the summer, as I have very fine, greasy hair. This stuff gives my summer hair the perfect amount of moisture. I need an added conditioner in the winter, though.
Dominique C.
Feels really cooling and soothing on the scalp. I use a lot of temp color in my hair, so it fades pretty fast if I wash it too often. This shampoo keeps my scalp in good condition.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
I love this 2+1 for anti-dandruff and scalp detoxification! It works so well, it doesn’t strip the hair nor bother my oily root with the conditioner. It smells really good and it’s the ONLY drugstore hair product I’ve found that successfully combats my dandruff, itchy dry scalp issue. Will always repurchase!!
rayven w.
Greenville, NC
i absolutely love this product. i have very damaged hair, an extremely dry scalp, and my hair is prone to getting gross and oily very quickly with most other 2-in-1 products, but this always leaves my hair both soft and feeling healthy.
Harold F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shampoo dove is very good brand to use for people with really sensitive skin. This brand moisturizes your whole scalp and also smells really good I love to use it. I usually buy at Walmart and target.
J B.
First Shampoo that has helped me with scalp. I love it and never going back to other shampoos. Is creamy and leaves my hair so smooth and scalp free. It's only $5 and the result are priceless for someone that's been fighting with scalp for so long.
Angelene H.
I love every dove product. I have really bad dry scalp; however, using this product has taken away so much dryness. It was almost like a had a new scalp. It smells really good, and stays true to its purpose. You can't go wrong with a product who can satisfy anyone.
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
I never had a dry scalp before but suddenly got an intense dry scalp during and after my last pregnancy. I tried this shampoo and it cleared up completely within a week or so. Highly recommend
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Did it help with the dandruff?