Dove Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Kelly S.Dove Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by J B.

BY DOVE

•  Fresh Scent With A Minty Sensation
  •  Ph Balanced Formula
  •  Gentle Enough To Be Used Everyday

No Visible Flakes With Regular Use
Does It Make You Feel Anxious When Seeing Dandruff Flakes? Especially If Exposed To Others, We Often Want To Have An Immediate Dandruff Solution. But Aggressive Washing And Harsh Products Could Remove Hair And Scalp’s Natural Moisture And Essential Nutrients, Making It Dry And Dull.
Our New Dove Dermacare Scalp Series Is Formulated With Active Pyrithione Zinc To Effectively Tackle Dandruff In A Formula That Renews Scalp And Hair Natural Moisture. Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner, With A Fresh Mint Sensation, Helps Quench Scalp Dryness. Its Ph Balanced Formula Helps To Gently Care For Hair, So Mild That You Can Use It Every Day.
For Flake Free*, Smooth And Easy-to-manage Hair.
No Visible Flakes With Regular Use

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dmdm Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Lysine Hcl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ppg-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Julianna H.
Boston , MA
I love this 2+1 for anti-dandruff and scalp detoxification! It works so well, it doesn’t strip the hair nor bother my oily root with the conditioner. It smells really good and it’s the ONLY drugstore hair product I’ve found that successfully combats my dandruff, itchy dry scalp issue. Will always repurchase!!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Normally, I don't like shampoos with conditioner, but I bought this one on accident and ended up really loving it! It cleans my hair and leaves it feeling soft, while helping my scalp! I've been trying to buy more but can't seem to find it! It smells so good!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with thick hair. Everytime I try and buy a dove product for my hair it never washes out properly and I always end up having to re wash my hair because it just ends up more greasy than it was when I went to wash it. However, my grandma uses it and loves dove which is fine because we have completely different hair textures.
Stephanie Q.
Dove works well whether it is shampoo, conditioner, deodorant or body washes. ALL PRODUCT SMELL GREAT! also always long lasting. The lather of this shampoo is nice. I have bad dandruff and this targeted that problem well.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
This is one of my favorite 2 in 1 shampoos. I love using them in the summer, as I have very fine, greasy hair. This stuff gives my summer hair the perfect amount of moisture. I need an added conditioner in the winter, though.
Savannah K.
I never had a dry scalp before but suddenly got an intense dry scalp during and after my last pregnancy. I tried this shampoo and it cleared up completely within a week or so. Highly recommend
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
This is one of my favorite products! The smell is the best! It makes my hair so soft and clean. This really helps with dandruff. I think it could work with a dry or oily scalp. I re buy this often. Good price for what it does. I definitely recommend!
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
When the weather gets a bit bipolar my scalp goes through it all! With he constant weather changes my scalp tends to dry up resulting in dandruff. I used to be so embarrassed but this shampoo and conditioner duo saved my strands! Best stuff I’ve used!
rayven w.
Madison, NC
i absolutely love this product. i have very damaged hair, an extremely dry scalp, and my hair is prone to getting gross and oily very quickly with most other 2-in-1 products, but this always leaves my hair both soft and feeling healthy.
Harold F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shampoo dove is very good brand to use for people with really sensitive skin. This brand moisturizes your whole scalp and also smells really good I love to use it. I usually buy at Walmart and target.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Did it help with the dandruff?