BY DOVE

Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, 5oz 6-Bottle Value Pack. Refreshes Between Washes, Weightless Formula Cleans Effortlessly. Refresh+Care & Style+Care. Six (6) 142g Bottles Per Order.
Useful r.
This product smells great! I use it when I just want it to smell fresh or a day I don't have time to shower. If you put too much or too close it leaves white on your hair. I like it but I don't recomend using it often. It is not that expensive and it lasts a really long time!
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
I absolutely love this product. I cannot get enough of it. It smells very good and it soaks up all the oils and nasty ness before you get another wash. 10/10 would recommend this product to all of my friends.
Pat H.
Houston
This is a great deal. They had the six-pack at Walmart and I saw it during the Black Friday sale. I added it to my cart because I was there for the great deals and this is a great one! I like how Dove leaves my hair. It doesn't leave it greasy or flat. It is a great product!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Not only does Dove dry shampoo smell AMAZING, it works wonders! It leaves your hair feeling and looking like it is freshly washed and conditioned! Your hair will feel SO SOFT and lightweighg after using Dove dry Shampoo! I have extremely long hair so before using this product I was worried that it would leave my hair looking oily and weighed down, but I was amazed at how great it works after trying this product out! It did NOT leave my hair looking or feeling, oily or weighed down at all!! It didn't leave a film of product on my hair after using it, like some products do! I am totally happy with Dove dry Shampoo! I use this product every day and I love running my hands through my hair after applying it!!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a product to keep their hair looking and feeling amazing in between washes!
Syd😸 T.
This is a great dry shampoo for on the go. I use this all the time when I am camping. The smell is really great and is and effective product. The cost is quite expensive and it seems to run out quickly.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
One of my favourites! Controls oil and adds volume without leaving a gritty texture. Does has a strong fragrance, but I like the sent. And it does leave a white cast, but is super easy to brush out. My hair feels soft and manageable after using this product. Will definitely repurchase.
Julia M.
This product is pure gold! My hair is naturally curly, so when ever I straighten my hair I try to keep it as long as possible so I cause less heat damage. So this baby keeps my hair looking and smelling fresh! If my roots start to look greasy this does the trick and gets rid of any sight of greasiness! 10/10 for this product no hesitation!
Alexandra S.
Orlando, FL
A great dry shampoo for a great low price! I use this whenever my bangs or hair are starting to look a little oily. I spray it on, wait a few moments and then shake it out. As long as your shake your hair enough it won't leave behind any white color. I'm a brunette and I've never had a problem with that. It makes my hair look fresh plus it smells nice. Just make sure to wash your hands after or you may leave marks on your clothes.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I've tried out a few dry shampoos and this one is ok. It was on sale so I thought I'd give it a shot. I did help refresh my roots and remove the greasy areas, however I found it to be a little too drying and the white residue was harder to blend in compared to other dry shampoos I've used.
Rachel B.
Charleston, WV
By far, one of the best kept secrets is this dry shampoo. Super light, very mild fragrance and it does the job! I will say, having dark hair, dry shampoo can show up in your hair easier but I don't have much issue with this one. Just gotta brush it out well and take on the day! I've tried the tinted or colored dry shampoos but you'll end up finding little specs of the color everywhere so use carefully!