BY DOVE

JJ W.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, 5oz 6-Bottle Value Pack. Refreshes Between Washes, Weightless Formula Cleans Effortlessly. Refresh+Care & Style+Care. Six (6) 142g Bottles Per Order.
I. Love. Dove. Dry. Shampoo. It's by far my favorite in scent! Works great to help keep my hair grease free when I can't wash my hair. Gym girls best friend. The only issue I've ever had is my most recent bottle has stopped spraying. I'm not sure if the clay built up in the nozzle, but it wouldn't deter me from purchasing again in the future. I'd just make sure I was wiping off after use.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Ossining, NY
I enjoy this product but it is not my favorite. It leaves a white cast on my hair that can sometimes be hard to get rid of, even if I let the product sit in my hair to absorb before brushing it through. Scent is strong but I dont mind it. Does not leave my hair gritty feeling at all.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
This dry shampoo is not my favorite. It smells nice but it makes my hair feel funny when I use it. It makes it very chalky and it takes forever to brush out the white cast it leaves on my hair. I feel like the batiste dry shampoo is much better than this one.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dry shampoo really helps keep oil under control and to help on a day when you haven't washed your hair. My only complaint is that it does leave a light colored residue on my dark brown hair. If your hair is blonde I don't think you will notice this.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Love this dry shampoo!! I spray it to my roots, in sections, at night before I go to sleep...and then when I wake up I comb it through and apply any more as needs. It keeps my hair refreshed in between shampoos! I definitely recommend it!
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero
I do not like this dry shampoo. Instead of making your hair feel like it has no product, it does the opposite. It doesn't have that much of a good smell. It's very hairspray like. I would NOT recommend this product.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Freeport, NY
Every girl knows that we need a dry shampoo for example I every time my hair is dirty and I need to leave the house and I do not have time to wash my hair I use this and get me out of my problem fast <3
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Modesto, CA
This stuff is amazing! I use it in between washes, and I love it. It smells great, and it doesn't damage my colored hair. I highly recommend it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hands down best dry shampoo I've ever tried! Not greasy in any way and helps with lift.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Not only does Dove dry shampoo smell AMAZING, it works wonders! It leaves your hair feeling and looking like it is freshly washed and conditioned! Your hair will feel SO SOFT and lightweighg after using Dove dry Shampoo! I have extremely long hair so before using this product I was worried that it would leave my hair looking oily and weighed down, but I was amazed at how great it works after trying this product out! It did NOT leave my hair looking or feeling, oily or weighed down at all!! It didn't leave a film of product on my hair after using it, like some products do! I am totally happy with Dove dry Shampoo! I use this product every day and I love running my hands through my hair after applying it!!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a product to keep their hair looking and feeling amazing in between washes!