BY DOVE #62 in Dry Shampoo

• Hair Is Left Looking Beautiful, Healthy And Full Of Body

• Works With Just A Few Quick Sprays And Brush Strokes

• Can Be Used On Clean Hair As A Styling Aid

• Light Scent Leaves Hair Smelling Fresh And Clean

Can Your Hair Look And Feel Clean Without You Having To Wash It? Many Of Us Have Had Days When Our Hair Feels Just A Touch Oily Or Greasy, But Not Enough To Merit A Full Wash And Blow Dry. So If You’ve Been Wondering How To ‘wash’ Your Hair Without Water, Or If That’s Even Possible – It Is. We’ve Developed Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, So That With Just A Few Quick Sprays You Can Have Your Hair Looking And Feeling Beautiful, Healthy And Full Of Body.
This Dove Dry Shampoo Refreshes Your Hair Using Ingredients That Absorb Excess Oil And Then Brush Easily Out Of Your Hair, Leaving It Looking And Feeling Clean And Soft. To Use, First Separate Your Dry Hair Into Sections. Shake The Dry Shampoo Spray Can Vigorously; Hold It About 20 To 30cm From The Head And Spray Directly Into The Roots Of Your Hair In Short Bursts. Leave In For A Couple Of Minutes, Then Turn Your Head Upside Down And Brush Out All Of The Powder Before Turning Your Head Upright Again And Styling As Usual.

Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Parfum, Isopropyl, Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Alicia G.
Smiths Grove, KY
My hair is always super greasy- even 8 to 12 hours after washing. I tried this on a whim one day, and while super easy to use, I can't get over the white streaks. It always leaves a white residue on my brown hair. I've tried applying it at different angles, and brushing it vigorously to help blend it. Half the time I have to end up adding a touch of water to my hair to hide the white spots. On the plus side, the smell is AMAZING.
Nani  V.
Seattle, WA
Awesome product. It's affordable, has a nice scent (that's not too strong), and doesn't leave any whiteness on my dark hair. I've been using it to extend the time between my washes and have noticed quite a difference from it and other dry shampoos that I've been trying. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
I like this dry shampoo and am an overall fan of Dove products. I just wish the scent wasn't so strong! It's all I can smell all day and I feel like it's probably strong for others nearby me. It does give my hair a fresh lift. I wish they would release a tinted version because this one will make your hair look VERY white.
Courtney L.
Philadelphia
Love this product! Doesn’t clump and keeps hair looking fresh for days! I used to wash my hair every day due to greasiness, but now I can get away with every other with this dry shampoo!
Useful r.
This product smells great! I use it when I just want it to smell fresh or a day I don't have time to shower. If you put too much or too close it leaves white on your hair. I like it but I don't recomend using it often. It is not that expensive and it lasts a really long time!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Not only does Dove dry shampoo smell AMAZING, it works wonders! It leaves your hair feeling and looking like it is freshly washed and conditioned! Your hair will feel SO SOFT and lightweighg after using Dove dry Shampoo! I have extremely long hair so before using this product I was worried that it would leave my hair looking oily and weighed down, but I was amazed at how great it works after trying this product out! It did NOT leave my hair looking or feeling, oily or weighed down at all!! It didn't leave a film of product on my hair after using it, like some products do! I am totally happy with Dove dry Shampoo! I use this product every day and I love running my hands through my hair after applying it!!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a product to keep their hair looking and feeling amazing in between washes!
Syd😸 T.
This is a great dry shampoo for on the go. I use this all the time when I am camping. The smell is really great and is and effective product. The cost is quite expensive and it seems to run out quickly.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT

I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I've tried out a few dry shampoos and this one is ok. It was on sale so I thought I'd give it a shot. I did help refresh my roots and remove the greasy areas, however I found it to be a little too drying and the white residue was harder to blend in compared to other dry shampoos I've used.
Rachel B.
Charleston , WV
By far, one of the best kept secrets is this dry shampoo. Super light, very mild fragrance and it does the job! I will say, having dark hair, dry shampoo can show up in your hair easier but I don't have much issue with this one. Just gotta brush it out well and take on the day! I've tried the tinted or colored dry shampoos but you'll end up finding little specs of the color everywhere so use carefully!