BY DOVE #58 in Dry Shampoo

• Hair Is Left Looking Beautiful, Healthy And Full Of Body

• Works With Just A Few Quick Sprays And Brush Strokes

• Can Be Used On Clean Hair As A Styling Aid

• Light Scent Leaves Hair Smelling Fresh And Clean

Can Your Hair Look And Feel Clean Without You Having To Wash It? Many Of Us Have Had Days When Our Hair Feels Just A Touch Oily Or Greasy, But Not Enough To Merit A Full Wash And Blow Dry. So If You’ve Been Wondering How To ‘wash’ Your Hair Without Water, Or If That’s Even Possible – It Is. We’ve Developed Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, So That With Just A Few Quick Sprays You Can Have Your Hair Looking And Feeling Beautiful, Healthy And Full Of Body.
This Dove Dry Shampoo Refreshes Your Hair Using Ingredients That Absorb Excess Oil And Then Brush Easily Out Of Your Hair, Leaving It Looking And Feeling Clean And Soft. To Use, First Separate Your Dry Hair Into Sections. Shake The Dry Shampoo Spray Can Vigorously; Hold It About 20 To 30cm From The Head And Spray Directly Into The Roots Of Your Hair In Short Bursts. Leave In For A Couple Of Minutes, Then Turn Your Head Upside Down And Brush Out All Of The Powder Before Turning Your Head Upright Again And Styling As Usual.

Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Parfum, Isopropyl, Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Booooooo!! You call this a dry shampoo?! Ok, I’ve got high-maintenance bleached blonde hair and workout regularly. Dry shampoo is my partner in crime! I have tried many brands and know exactly how to use it properly. My sister let me try this one because it smelled AMAZING and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I used it the next day after my early morning workout (this makes my hair only 48 hrs unwashed, and I only used it after showering and after the sweat had air-dried off of my scalp). I have never ever had Nastier hair in my life! It felt like I had post-Wedding-day-hair (stiff and frizzy!) My scalp still felt greasy and it was so hard to brush it out! I don’t understand! It felt like a teasing spray, lol. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and figured maybe my hair was too sweaty. So I gave it a second and THIRD try (once after 2 day hair, once after 3 day hair)...results were the same! It did not even fulfill the basic requirements of a dry shampoo, not to mention it left tons of powder on my face and scalp like I’ve never seen before 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.
I seriously don’t understand how others have liked it. Ya’lls hair mustn’t be all that dirty 😅
Terra C.
Denison, TX
The Dove dry shampoo is the only one I have found that actually works on my hair. I've tried expensive name brands and none have worked like the Dove. Ive never found one that smells as good either. The only thing I dislike about Dove is that it leaves quite a bit of white residue. Luckily I have blonde hair and it can't be seen as much but when I go to brush my hair it's obviously noticable when it flakes on my clothes.
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
I utilized the Dry shampoo as instructed in the bottle and it didn’t clean my hair very well, just gave it some volume. Despite that, its nice smell lasted in my hair for hours.

I would recommend this product for those occasions where you just need quickly refresh your look and keep going with your day, not for when you need your hair to be thoroughly cleaned.
Angie T.
Lafayette
Although I normally love Dove products I was def not a fan of this. It made my hair feel heavy and greasy. Smelled great but I could not get over that tacky residue. I found I had to wash my hair as soon as I got home to get rid of it. Overall, disappointed and won't purchase again.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Not my cup of tea. The smell is overwhelming, but it doesn’t mask the sweat. So it’s a combination of sweat and potpourri. It’s give me a headache instantly. Also leaves a really tick residue of white in the hair. That you have to really rub in.
Alicia G.
Smiths Grove, KY
My hair is always super greasy- even 8 to 12 hours after washing. I tried this on a whim one day, and while super easy to use, I can't get over the white streaks. It always leaves a white residue on my brown hair. I've tried applying it at different angles, and brushing it vigorously to help blend it. Half the time I have to end up adding a touch of water to my hair to hide the white spots. On the plus side, the smell is AMAZING.
Courtney L.
Philadelphia
Love this product! Doesn’t clump and keeps hair looking fresh for days! I used to wash my hair every day due to greasiness, but now I can get away with every other with this dry shampoo!
Ashley S.
Marion , TX
This dry shampoo was decent but i don’t think it’s right for me. I have volumeless hair that looks flat and looks greasy, but not greasy, if that makes since? I don’t think it helped with bringing life to my hair. I think it just weighed my hair down more and still had an oily type look
Useful r.
This product smells great! I use it when I just want it to smell fresh or a day I don't have time to shower. If you put too much or too close it leaves white on your hair. I like it but I don't recomend using it often. It is not that expensive and it lasts a really long time!
Makayla D.
I'll always use dove dry shampoo.  Absolutely love! I use this just about every other day my scalp gets very oily and this does the trick Everytime. Doesnteave your hair feeling like there's residue in it. Buying again!