DOVE INV SOL A/P POWDER 2.6 OZ uploaded by Ivana S.

BY DOVE

Dove 24h Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant Stick 74gm Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24- hour odor and wetness protection. It's formulated with Dove® ¼ moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sacramento, CA
Love this deodorant. Very light and does not get on your clothes. Love that it has so  many fragrances. Would recommend this to anyone. Not to harsh for your underarms and only need to apply it once a day. If you love going to the gym and sweat a lot, this is one of the best deodorant for you.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Dove invisible solid does exactly what it advertises. The scents offered aren't a wide variety, but all of them smell very nice and clean, kind of like laundry - or whatever you'd expect from a Dove product, honestly. They're usually pretty long-wearing, and I'm a big fan!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Not only does this smell pretty, it works wonders. I love that I can just go to my local drugstore and purchase this. The look of the bottle is normal, but the product is above average. I would recommend this to anyone.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
It has a neutral scent. I feel it doesn't last long for me, it doesn't work the whole 24hrs like the bottle says. I have to keep applying. It makes my armpits sweat more and don't buy this product anymore.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
This is the only deodorant I have been purchasing for some while now! Usually only get the original, because I really like the scent. It is long lasting, and I don't need to reapply it through out the day.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portage, IN
My favorite deodorant--I've tried others, but will never switch again. Every other deodorant dries out the skin under my arms so badly my skin literally starts flaking. This deodorant literally healed my underarm skin and keeps me fresh and dry.
MaryAnn K.
MaryAnn K.
This product did not work very well for me. I live in a desert so we get dry heat with occasional humidity from monsoons. I don't like how this product works... Or doesn't.
Maricel A.
Maricel A.
San Diego, CA
I love using this for the summer weather. Helps keep my under arms dry and also smells good. Very effective in staying fresh all day. What I love the most is that it is affordable. I highly recommend this product
ANDREA H.
ANDREA H.
SUMMERS, AR
It was okay I hardly sweat and the smell lasted for a couple of hours I had to keep reapplying the product at least a second time. I love the smell though
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
I mean what can I say a staple in most woman's lives although this formulation may leave residue on black clothes it does it's job all at a great price