DOVE INV SOL A/P POWDER 2.6 OZ uploaded by Ivana S.DOVE INV SOL A/P POWDER 2.6 OZ uploaded by Brittany M.

BY DOVE

Dove 24h Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant Stick 74gm Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24- hour odor and wetness protection. It's formulated with Dove® ¼ moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder scent has a nice and fresh light scent that does smell just like powder. I was comparing this to some other deodorants I have and noticed that those are 48 hr freshness, while this one is 24 hour freshness. I can tell the difference in that it needs to be applied more, but that really isn't much of an issue since most people tend to bath more frequently. With all of the chemicals in products these days, we don't need deodorants that can last weeks at a time! Sometimes less is more! One complaint that I do have it the lid is extremely hard to get off. I have to fight with it every time so now I only put it half way back on. Let's hope i don't knock it over! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
McKayla M.
Works very effectively, I have very sensitive under arms and it didn't break me out like most brands do, it is very nicely made and doesn't fall apart or leave white marks like most brands do. This is the kind i buy every time, highly recommencement to all.
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this since I can remember. The product is so light and fresh smelling. It also doesn't leave a lot of residue on my clothes. It lasts all day for me and I would recommend to others!
member-542ff
Amazon product ir helped me in al my need and dos nós deapoint with its compactness  ir dos nós compare to the alternativa as ir esa great.  Idid not Last ver Kong ir dos nós hace a Bart nove norte anf ir esa great. I World always Day no to recomending this product
Danielle C.
Andover
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove products are my favorite. The deodorant is no different!  I normally just grab it at Dillons when I'm grocery shopping and it always does the job plus smells great. Last all day and night!
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of m you all time fa v email deodorants leaves you feeling fresh and dry all day long. The scent is an added bonus just like baby powder. I highly recommend this product
Jasmine K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this deodorant. Very light and does not get on your clothes. Love that it has so  many fragrances. Would recommend this to anyone. Not to harsh for your underarms and only need to apply it once a day. If you love going to the gym and sweat a lot, this is one of the best deodorant for you.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove invisible solid does exactly what it advertises. The scents offered aren't a wide variety, but all of them smell very nice and clean, kind of like laundry - or whatever you'd expect from a Dove product, honestly. They're usually pretty long-wearing, and I'm a big fan!
Jennifer G.
Portage, IN
My favorite deodorant--I've tried others, but will never switch again. Every other deodorant dries out the skin under my arms so badly my skin literally starts flaking. This deodorant literally healed my underarm skin and keeps me fresh and dry.
Katherine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this smell pretty, it works wonders. I love that I can just go to my local drugstore and purchase this. The look of the bottle is normal, but the product is above average. I would recommend this to anyone.