DOVE INV SOL A/P POWDER 2.6 OZ uploaded by Ivana S.DOVE INV SOL A/P POWDER 2.6 OZ uploaded by Brittany M.

BY DOVE

Dove 24h Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant Stick 74gm Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24- hour odor and wetness protection. It's formulated with Dove® ¼ moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sacramento, CA
Love this deodorant. Very light and does not get on your clothes. Love that it has so  many fragrances. Would recommend this to anyone. Not to harsh for your underarms and only need to apply it once a day. If you love going to the gym and sweat a lot, this is one of the best deodorant for you.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Dove invisible solid does exactly what it advertises. The scents offered aren't a wide variety, but all of them smell very nice and clean, kind of like laundry - or whatever you'd expect from a Dove product, honestly. They're usually pretty long-wearing, and I'm a big fan!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Not only does this smell pretty, it works wonders. I love that I can just go to my local drugstore and purchase this. The look of the bottle is normal, but the product is above average. I would recommend this to anyone.
Eveli C.
Eveli C.
Saint Paul, MN
I have used other deodorants before, especially from secret but Dove is hands down the best one I have used. It leaves no residue on your clothing nor does it allow sweat to seep through. It literally lasts all day long!
Doris M.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
It has a neutral scent. I feel it doesn't last long for me, it doesn't work the whole 24hrs like the bottle says. I have to keep applying. It makes my armpits sweat more and don't buy this product anymore.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
This is the only deodorant I have been purchasing for some while now! Usually only get the original, because I really like the scent. It is long lasting, and I don't need to reapply it through out the day.
Madison W.
Madison W.
I have been using this since I can remember. The product is so light and fresh smelling. It also doesn't leave a lot of residue on my clothes. It lasts all day for me and I would recommend to others!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Andover
Dove products are my favorite. The deodorant is no different!  I normally just grab it at Dillons when I'm grocery shopping and it always does the job plus smells great. Last all day and night!
member-542ff
member-542ff
Amazon product ir helped me in al my need and dos nós deapoint with its compactness  ir dos nós compare to the alternativa as ir esa great.  Idid not Last ver Kong ir dos nós hace a Bart nove norte anf ir esa great. I World always Day no to recomending this product
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portage, IN
My favorite deodorant--I've tried others, but will never switch again. Every other deodorant dries out the skin under my arms so badly my skin literally starts flaking. This deodorant literally healed my underarm skin and keeps me fresh and dry.