Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo

BY DOVE #23 in Shampoo

• Nourishes to repair the appearance of damaged hair
• System for visible repair and progressive nourishment, wash after wash
• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
• Hair looks healthy, strong and more beautiful
• Helps protect against future damage with continuous use
• Suitable for daily use
Wondering how to repair damaged hair? Many of us know that sometimes hair gets stressed out and damaged over time, in spite of our best efforts. Did you know that with the right treatment for damaged hair, you can restore your hair’s strength against breakage and even make it healthier looking in the long run? We’ve created a unique formulation to visibly repair and progressively nourish damaged hair with continuous use: Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo.

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives, help your hair to recover from damage in two different ways. The formulas repair signs of surface damage, making your hair look and feel smoother and stronger against breakage. It also penetrates the strands to provide hair nourishment deep inside, making your hair look healthier, time after time.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Ppg-9, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Adipic Acid, Trehalose, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45M, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Peg-9M, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Dove  Intensive Repair Shampoo
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
Reviews (1931)
Buy on Target*
  • "This works really well when paired with the conditioner." in 1 review
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
This is my GO TO PRODUCT, BUY EVERY MONTH!! I have very VERY thick hair, so does my daughter.This is my little personal joke about my hair. I know God has a sense of humor because he gave me all this hair and then made me tender headed. My daughter and I both have cried when getting tangles out of our hair. So trust me when I tell you this is the best shampoo that you can buy from Walmart for tender headed people that have problems with tangles. This makes you hair silky smooth and so soft and manageable. The fragrance is fresh and clean, I've had people smell me hair before because they like my perfume, and it was just my Dove shampoo & conditioner. My trick is to brush your hair in the shower when rinsing your conditioner out of your hair. This gets rid of all your tangles and no pain involved, plus with thick hair it's hard to get all the conditioner out of your hair and brushing it helps, not to mention this doesn't break your off. I see so many people brushing their hair so rough... you can literally hear it breaking off, and if you look closely to the ends of their hair they are splits from breakage. I have thick hair but I take care of it. Rarely use hair dryer and if I do, space the time out, don't put so much heat on hair at one time if you can help it. Dove makes your hair touchable, even when styled with products it's soft and shines, mine can hold curls for 2 days. Try it for a month or a full bottle of Dove and see the difference a month can make. Dove is favorite!!
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
I have color treated hair, so I try to get products that will hydrate my hair. It smells great, and you only need a little bit. One bottle of shampoo and conditioner last for the whole month. Its so worth it. I usually only need a small amount of it, but once a week I use a little more conditioner and leave it on my hair a few minutes more and my hair feels so much smoother.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I am utterly obsessed with Dove! It blows all the high end shampoos & conditioners out of the water. I have yet to find even a 50$ bottle that compares to my Dove. It leaves my hair feeling so clean, smooth, soft & silky. I have gotten about 5 of my friends hooked on it. The price is unbeatable and the results are just absolutely insane. This is by far my all time favorite shampoo & conditioner. I give it 10 stars!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This & the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo are my go to shampoo & conditioner! I absolutely love them! They keep my hair feeling healthy, shiny, less frizzy, & smelling great!!! I wash my hair every other day & see salon results with both of these products! They definitely help hair thats been heated & abused! If you haven't tried this you're missing out seriously get your hands on these! These are the holy grail of shampoo's & conditioner's. I love all dove products!
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
Love this shampoo. I like almost all of Dove's products because they are so soft and delicate. This shampoo seemed to instantly brighten and repair my hair a little. My aunt even said that my hair looked shinier and had an auburn tone. (My hair is a dirty blonde, and it lightened because of how clean and nutrient filled It was after I washed it)
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Ladies, i have searched for almost 7 yrs for a shampoo that would not dry out my hair, would not moisturize it to much so that if just laid there all lifeless or make it more fly-away, well, i decided to try to this shampoo a few days ago and WOW!!! I am very impressed with it!!!! Even while soaping up with it i noticed it had a very good texture to it, it is thick so trust me, you do not need to use a lot. But while soaping up my hair, my hair felt different and even like some body was being added to it. I never use a hair dryer unless i absolutely have to! While my hair was air drying i noticed some of natural waves were back and then when my hair was completely dry, it did not feel like straw for first time in years
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this shampoo after receiving Dove's Intensive Repair Daily treatment Conditioner from bzz agent. I enjoyed the conditioner so much that I purchased this shampoo to go with it. I have highlighted hair which is thin and also tangles easily. I found this shampoo to be very gentle, left my hair feeling soft, protected my highlights and left my hair easy to comb and looking great. I think this shampoo paired with Dove's conditioner is a great way to keep your hair healthy, moisturized and looking great without breaking your budget
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go-to shampoo.  It cleans my hair perfectly and the shampoo and conditioner combo makes my hair the silkiest and smoothest that I have ever seen or felt it! The price point is incredible for the quality which makes it really easy to repurchase, and it is sold in most grocery stores and drug stores!
Its Jayeee E.
I wish I could give this 10 stars ! I have naturally curly hair and I’ve recently experienced heat damage in my hair and I’ve started to use this product and it really has soften my hair and It helped my curl pattern bounce back! Follow up with the conditioner it’s BOMB !! Leaves your hair SUPER SOFT
Tosha Y.
I absolutely love this shampoo it works great just like most of the Dove products. I get the intensive repair because I have a lot of split ends but since I switched to dove my hair feels and looks softer and healthier I am very satisfied and I will definitely be buying this again!
Holly N.
Brazil, IN
How often should you use this? Daily, weekly???
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does this really work? Does it make your hair Ouly easily?
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
I have been looking for a shampoo that helps repair damaged gair. Will this work on damaged hair?
ANDREA C.
How is your formula?
Cailin C.
I️ have very dry hair (especially with the winter months arriving) and I️ am looking for a new shampoo and conditioner to try that really hydrates my hair without making it too oily. Has anyone that has had really dry hair tried this shampoo and conditioner? I’m really curious to find a cheap, yet effective set. Thanks!