BY DOVE

• Makes Hair Feel Smoother And Improves Manageability

• Nutri-keratin Repair Actives Help Repair Damage Deep Inside Hair

• Helps Repair And Progressively Nourish, Wash After Wash

• Suitable For Daily Use

Are You Wondering How To Repair Damaged Hair? In Spite Of Our Best Efforts, Hair Damage Does Happen – But With The Right Products You Can Smooth Away Signs Of Damage, Add Shine And Prevent Split Ends. So How Can You Find The Best Conditioner For Damaged Hair? You Need Something That Doesn’t Just Gloss Over The Signs Of Damage, But Helps To Deeply Nourish And Protect Your Hair Against Breakage Long Term As Well. We’ve Created Dove Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner To Help Both Repair And Progressively Nourish Your Hair With Regular Use. This Rich Dual-action Formula, With Nutri-keratin Repair Actives, Brings You The Benefits Of An Intense Hair Treatment In Just One Minute. It Helps Repair Surface Damage, Making Your Hair Look And Feel Smoother And Stronger Against Breakage, And Penetrates The Strands For Progressive Nourishment Deep Inside With Regular Use, Making Your Hair Healthier, Wash After Wash. Just Massage Into The Mid-lengths And Ends Of Wet, Freshly Washed Hair And Rinse After 60 Seconds. For Best Results, Use With Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo.Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Perfume, Gluconolactone, Titanium Dioxide, Trehalose, Trideceth-5, Disodium Edta, Magnesium Nitrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate,Cyclotetrasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Ci 77492
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Does this conditioner help with split and dry ends?1 Answers
KIRAN S.
Pricey, but worth it ... works great for all skin types (dry, normal, oily, combination) for now ... Sephora or Ulta stores ... not cheap at all ! Can be used during travel too ... recommend this for face use only
Yuricci R.
Hemet , CA
I’m always bleaching my hair and this conditioner is great and affordable! Maintains my hair healthy . I use it with dove intense repair shampoo , definitely works wonders.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Left my hair feeling soft. But it did take a lot of product. I don’t think j would purchase this again. My hair felt dirty and greasy really fast after using.
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
i don't mind it if I use it every once in a while, but I have super think hair and it's hard to stay hydrated. I found that using it more than once every other week makes my hair feel greasy and can cause dandruff if you don't follow the directions properly. All in all a good product if you know better than to overly condition your hair.
Chelsey M.
Bought this on sale once in clearence and was shocked for the price. This works great on damaged hair. It removed all my hair knots and it smells very good. I feel the only concern is that it might leave your hair a bit oily if you apply to much but I was satisfied with the product.
Danielle B.
Love this product. Started using it because ive been using more hair products and it is making my hair dry and dull. This treatment gave it life again. One downfall, if you have oily scalp this might maje it greasy looking and shld only use at the ends of your hair
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
This protect has helped my hair come from breaking off when brushing it to soft and less damaged. I use it 3 times a week and have been satisfied with the results it gave me. My hair is so much easier to maintain and doesn't looked damaged from color anymore!
Natalie R.
Romeoville
Yes product helps my hair grow and also treats it and  nourishes it to ! I love how this product keeps my hair smelling great and feeling good ! It's good to know I have a easy to use product in my home for all my family , please !! Go buy yourself this !
Ann Marie B.
I LOVE Dove. Their scent is so refreshing. This conditioner really helped calm the frizz down in my hair. It's a thick formula that you can leave in wet hair for a few minutes to get best results. My fair felt soft, clean, and fresh. I would buy again.
Kristina S.
Ozone Park, NY
Really help my split ends! Smells great and it's perfectly packagers for easy access. It is more affordable than many Deep conditioners on the market and comes in different sizes! It's in the form of a balm soberly easy to apply, not messy at all!
Miroslava T.
Does this conditioner help with split and dry ends?