Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner

• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
• Visibly repairs signs of surface hair damage
• Deeply nourishes damaged hair
• Makes hair feel smoother, helps detangling and improves manageability
• Gives both instant and progressive results with continuous use
• Suitable for daily use
Looking for an effective conditioner for damaged hair? From styling to changes in the weather, our hair goes through a lot every day – but with the right products you can have nourished hair, inside and out. We’ve created Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to smooth, visibly repair damage, and strengthen against breakage. Even the most damaged hair can look healthy day after day.

We know that damaged hair care should go beyond removing the outward signs of damage, which is why this Dove conditioner is formulated to nourish and help restore the hair inside as well. Formulated with Keratin Repair Actives, Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner repairs the signs of damage to the hair surface and, with continued use, penetrates the hair strands to progressively nourish, making hair stronger against breakage, beautiful and visibly healthier with every wash.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

[product:dove-intensive-repair-conditioner] can I use this product for my 4C type hair? Will it leave my hair soft and moisturized?
Is this curly girl approved?
Is it really effective ?
Start your review of Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Burewala
I have like curly hair but this conditioner is super gentle on the hair. It has really nice scent. Lasts like 2 days. Makes my hair smooth and soft. Would recommend 10/10 Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
Amsterdam, NY
This conditioner is hands down THE BEST! I use it as a leave in conditioner also and it helps lock in moisture since my hair can be very frizzy. And it smells amazing. I always get compliments after washing my hair with this shampoo and conditioner. Greatest drug store product.
Stockton, CA
Combining this conditioner with the dove shampoo is a perfect combo. Used every other day and feels so soft. Again pricey but use coupons and go to walmart. Dry frizzy and thick brown hair. Great product without the salon price. Very satisfying
This conditioner is great! It leaves my hair feeling soft, looking shiny, and gives it that extra volume. I have a very sensitive scalp and this isn't as harsh as all the other ones. I would definitely buy again.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I am currently in love with this conditioner.. The packaging is fabulous! And it comes in a huge bottle. I have thin blonde hair and it keeps it soft and textured. I am so satisfied with this and it is my go to at he moment.
Karachi, Sindh
Ok for me. I like it as per my hair gets easier to brush (or combed) after using it. I like how it makes the hair look shiny
pakistan taxila
The damage repair shampoo actually works but the conditioner really helps fasten the process to Healthier hair over all
pakistan
It a great conditioner really help my hair to smooth down it also help to control oil in ur hair very good like it
Dove is really a good shampoo as well as conditioner but it is not suitable for the dry and frizzy hair texture.
I didn't like how dry it left my hair after I used it...I have curly hair so moisture is everything.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Africa
il y a 22 jours
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner can I use this product for my 4C type hair? Will it leave my hair soft and moisturized?
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Cristina V. • il y a un mois
I recommend that while you are in the shower that you condition your or use a hair mask and comb through your hair and you will find that you will not have any trouble combing your hair after you towel dry it😃
CINCINNATI, OH
il y a un an
Jas G. • il y a 4 mois
I normally love Dove products, but I feel like the conditioner gives a weird texture to my hair. I’m not too big of a fan