BY DOVE

• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
• Visibly repairs signs of surface hair damage
• Deeply nourishes damaged hair
• Makes hair feel smoother, helps detangling and improves manageability
• Gives both instant and progressive results with continuous use
• Suitable for daily use
Looking for an effective conditioner for damaged hair? From styling to changes in the weather, our hair goes through a lot every day – but with the right products you can have nourished hair, inside and out. We’ve created Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to smooth, visibly repair damage, and strengthen against breakage. Even the most damaged hair can look healthy day after day.

We know that damaged hair care should go beyond removing the outward signs of damage, which is why this Dove conditioner is formulated to nourish and help restore the hair inside as well. Formulated with Keratin Repair Actives, Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner repairs the signs of damage to the hair surface and, with continued use, penetrates the hair strands to progressively nourish, making hair stronger against breakage, beautiful and visibly healthier with every wash.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I used this and got lots of weird build up in my hair. I love dov...2 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about this conditioner ? 9 Answers
  • Are Dove products sulfate free?1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner 12 oz more...
I sing the praises of Dove any time I get the opportunity, especially when it comes to hair! I've never used a Dove haircare product that has disappointed me. I'll go one step further and say that I've never used a Dove haircare product that I haven't absolutely loved! Their conditioners are at the very top in my opinion. Even few salon products truly deliver results that they claim, especially ones that you can see and feel. Dove conditioner WILL do what it claims and you WILL see and feel the difference! Aside from the absolutely heavenly fragrance of all of their conditioners, the best thing about them is that this conditioner WILL get down into the hair strands (like a true conditioner should), do its magic, then rinse cleanly away leaving your hair soft and weightless, never weighed down. There is a particular conditioner that is a top rated drugstore conditioner, and I don't understand why because it is so heavy, and leaves so much product behind on your hair that even though your hair may be clean, you might notice greasy roots the next day. That's because it really works as a detangler- you're hair isn't getting true conditioning, but getting a coating so that a brush runs through it easily. I've seen a lot of girls wanting good 'slip' from conditioners, and good slip just means that your hair still has a ton of product left in it that weighs it down, won't hold style/curls, will look dirty quicker, and actually GET dirty faster because that left over residue attracts dirt & odor. Dove is in a conditioner club that only a few are part of- a conditioner that actually treats your hair from the inside out and delivers true conditioning while leaving your hair clean!
Madison M.
Review for: Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner more...
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore conditioner it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner more...
Good conditioner. Leaves hair silky and smooth. Replenishes dry ends. Conditioner is not as thick as I prefer but does the trick. I have a dry scalp but oily roots. Strange combination, so I apply a good amount to my ends and with hatever happens to be left on my hands I just gives my roots a quick tossle. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy. Rinses well with no noticeable residue left behind.
Amanda G.
Review for: 20.4 OZ more...
I typically switch up my shampoo and conditioner every other month so my hair can get a change in the products and formulas being used. I have a handful of products that are my “go to” when alternating products back and forth and dove is definitely one of them. It really leaves my hair feeling completely healthy and manageable and it doesn’t feel limp and weighed down like some shampoos and conditioners leave you feeling. And of course these smell amazing. My only gripe is with the packaging. I try to use every last drop of product but since the caps on these bottles aren’t flat and can’t be placed upside down when it starts to get low, it’s just far too much work sometimes just to get all the product out. It’s been packaged like this since it first came out and I always wish they’d fix that. Other than that the product itself is great.
Gabby M.
Dove is always my favorite scent for hair products This conditioner didn’t blow me out of the water. If I’m ever feeling undecided which one to grab more than likely I’ll grab this if my other favs are sold out. I have a oily scalp and this tends to make me breakout unfortunately. For those who don’t have any sensitivity with their scalp I’d say to give this a shot.
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
Awesome!! I usually don’t use conditioner because my hair gets really greasy with conditioner or any other product than shampoo, I have a lot of hair and really long so it started to be more complicated to brush it, I found dove and it become my hair savior cause I was already thinking on cutting my hair really short so I loved it! Smells good
Jeannie M.
Berlin , CT
Review for: Intensive Repair more...
My hair is very dry currently due to just having a baby 2 months ago. This puts the moisture back in my hair so I can actually brush it. It leaves my hair soft and smelly great. It doesn't seem to affect the color in my hair. Will definitely purchase again when I run out.
Brooke T.
Review for: Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner 31 fl. oz. Pump more...
Can we just be honest… dove always has the best smelling shampoos and conditioners. I do feel like when I use this and has to be once a week or so as I feel like for some reason my hair tends to get a little bit greasy if this is the only shampoo I use. But I feel like that’s just specifically my hair type love this productB
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I love the products and this conditioners really great your hair is always super smooth with no tangles and feel so healthy. I think it’s a little more expensive than your typical drugstore conditioner but worth it if you’re dove fan
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love dove products. They are a great drug store brand. I feel you get a good quality product for a good price. My hair doesn’t feel heavy when I use the conditioner. It feels really smooth and styles really well. It also smells really nice.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
How does everyone feel about this conditioner ?
Gracie C.
Okay so my hair is extremely damaged will this help it fast?
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
I have very fine hair will this make it look greasy?
Karina J.
Does this make anyone else's hair feel almost rubbery after only using this product?
Kiersten  E.
Will this help with the dryness of my hair and the frizz?