Dove Intensive Repair Bonus uploaded by Dorothea B.

BY DOVE #55 in Haircare Sets

Dove Intensive Repair Bonus Pack, 3 ct: Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo nourishes to repair the appearance of damaged hair when used as a system with Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner Intensive Repair formula, with Keratin Repair Actives, helps repair...

Pamela S.
St petersburg
Honestly i buy dove shamppoos, condioners, dry shampoos and body soap frequently ! The dry shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo out of ALL of the ones ive tried (all the ones you can find in a drugstore) . the dry shampoo smells so good aand goes into the hair nice, doesnt look full blown stark white, you can run your fingers through your hair after brushing through it withput getting much residue on your hands wich i like personally because ive had and issue with every othesr one! Anytime i see this triple threat deal i always pick it up.
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
I bought this bundle at Meijer around Christmas time and I truly think it's a great value! I don't use dove shampoo anymore, after switching to redken, but I would say if you don't have color treated hair this shampoo and conditioner would work just perfectly for you. The dry shampoo is meh, but I use it when I'm out of my other stuff and it works okay.
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
Okay so if you have sensitive skin Dove is one of the best products for you. Dove makes your skin 10 times softer and it's good for your private areas where as scented body wash (ex: Bath & Body Works etc.) are bad and can destroy your private area hygiene. Dove is one of the best body washes or face products out there, definitely recommend.
Megan G.
Since birth I have had VERY sensitive skin, the only type of body wash/soap bar that I have ever been able to use without feeling dirty after getting out of the shower, feeling like a have a film on my body, or having dry/itchy skin is  Dove Intensive Repair Bonus  THANK YOU DOVE FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT AND FOR BEING THE AMAZING COMPANY THAT YOU ARE!!!!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Leaves hair healthy, soft, and a beautiful shine all day. It helps repair damaged or color damaged hair. I love the scent and how well it works. If I could I would rate it a 10. Recommended for people looking to repair their hair and have it have a healthy appearance! Love this!
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Get. The. Full. Package. Dove has never failed me, it only gets better. This product truly had my skin and hair feeling like a fresh blanket straight out the dryer! A blessing this truly is. I'm going to say it again for the ones who still didn't here me: Get. The. Full. Package!
Syeda I.
This is one of my favorite shampoos, I have been using it for a year or two. I have thick medium hair type and it works very well. It has a nice scent and I use it every two to three days, but I have fairly oily hair. I will definitely buy this again because it works so well with my hair
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
They have good soaps and shampoos I like this brand will keep buying it's reasonable for the price!!! The packaging is cute, I get it at Walmart. Give it a try you'll be glad you did. I'll buy this again !!!!!
Ashley R.
I have color treated hair so it tends to be dry and damaged. This shampoo and conditioner give my hair the moisture that it is missing. Also it leaves your hair smelling so fresh and clean. I highly recommend this product.
sarah E.
This makes my damaged process hair feel great. But after a while it makes my hair feel greasy. I have to use it every few washes bc every wash makes my hair blah. I will continue to buy it.