BY DOVE

Intensive moisturiser nourishes very dry skin

• Helps to give you beautifully soft skin

• Rich, creamy formula

• Contains unique DeepCare Complex with skin natural nutrients

• Non-greasy formula easily absorbs into skin

• Use as part of a daily routine
Everyone can have velvety-soft skin that looks and feels great – some of us just need a little extra help. That’s where Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream comes in.

It’s the perfect moisturiser for dry skin, with our unique DeepCare Complex, a blend of skin natural nutrients and rich essential oil. The formula is deeply* hydrating, quickly absorbed and non-greasy, leaving dry skin beautifully smooth.

Make this part of your daily dry skin care routine, paying particular attention to your heels, knees, elbows and any other areas prone to dryness, and enjoy soft, nourished skin every day.

*Within the stratum corneum

Ingredients
Water, Carbomer, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, EDTA Disodium , Glyceryl stearate, Paraffin Liquid, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben,Cera Microcrystallina, Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol,  Triethanolamin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycolstearate, Stearamide AMP, BHT, Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol , Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• Of those who've tried Dove do you recommend it and why ?3 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?? I’m looking for a fast...7 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? I’ve been searching for th...6 Answers
Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream

Start your review of Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ryland Hght, KY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I was so happy to see this win the body lotion award for this year because I have been using this product for over a year now! Ever since I started seeing it at the Dollar Tree, now I make sure to stock up on the little travel size, but let me add that even the “travel size” is a great size container of the Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream. I love the smell so much and I am obsessed with how moisturizing this lotion actually is. I put this on my body from top to bottom when I get out of the shower everyday and it smells so good and the thickness of the lotion feels womderful on my dry skin when rubbing it into the skin. It really has done wonders in helping my skin go from dry and ashy to moisturized and soft as a baby’s bottom. I highly recommend getting your hands on this and I would see if your local Dollar Tree may have the small version before going to some place like Walmart and spending more money for a bigger container! Love this stuff so much! Holy grail! 💗 #dove #cultclassics #cultclassic #holygrail #awardwinning #influensterawards #VoxBox
Ironton, OH
While this product does make my skin feel nourished, it also leaves it feeling a bit oily. It doesn't rub in easily, you have to really work it so not the best if you're rushing. I like it the best for my feet and hands but again, it does leave that heavy feeling and if.you don't put slippers on right away you may slide
Springfield, MO
I enjoy this product it wasn’t necessarily my favorite body cream but it provided decent moisture throughout my workday if I were going to be sweating or dealing with humidity however I would use a different product as this left me looking a little bit greasy on the arms in the humid Missouri weather .
Glendale Hts, IL
To be honest I didn’t notice much of a difference between this and the other dove hydrating lotions I was hoping it would help my Dry areas like knees and elbows but I didn’t notice any difference in the smell is great observed in the skin fabulously but I’m sure there’s better out there
Firstly, I love that it came in this tin. I think it's perfect for throwing in your purse or leaving by your bedside. It doesnt smell wonderfully like some of Doves other products, but it didnt have a bad smell either. I would buy this product again for myself or stocking stuffers.
Macon, GA
Good and affordable to be a dove product. Actually found it at the dollar store!! Love the slim and convenient packaging because it makes it great for my purse or car. It’s going to be great for winter to keep in my coat pocket and moisturize my hands while I’m out
Fayetteville, NC
My son who has extreme exzcema tried this cream not too long ago and I was worried that his skin would be even more irritated than it was. It ended up not only helping his skin moisturize it helped it clear up. The proce is extremely affordable and worth buying.
layton
Product is decent. Cream is very thick and sometimes hard to work in to the skin effectively. Can also be very greasy. Although it is hydrating for a short period of time I do find myself having to reapply. Is great if your in a pinch and need something.
Warrington , PA
I love this lotion for keeping my feet really moisturized. I also love using it on my legs after shaving when I get out of the shower. It’s really thick and creamy without being too heavy and slippery, and the scent is a nice clean neutral lotion scent.
I liked the product but my skin is extremely sensitive so I couldn’t use it as much as I wanted to. I would make the product for more sensitive skinned people. I would recommend it to someone whose skin could handle it. Other than that it was good.
Kissimmee, FL
Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream Any of you have tried this body cream on Face? I bought IT recently and I was wondering of is good for a dry skin and even of I can aply on my face?
Kutztown, PA
Does this repair skin fast?
Murfreesboro, TN
DOES IT LEAVE YOU WITH A HEAVY FEELIN LIKE MOST CREAMS,

Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email