BY DOVE #41 in Lotion

Intensive moisturiser nourishes very dry skin

• Helps to give you beautifully soft skin

• Rich, creamy formula

• Contains unique DeepCare Complex with skin natural nutrients

• Non-greasy formula easily absorbs into skin

• Use as part of a daily routine
Everyone can have velvety-soft skin that looks and feels great – some of us just need a little extra help. That’s where Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream comes in.

It’s the perfect moisturiser for dry skin, with our unique DeepCare Complex, a blend of skin natural nutrients and rich essential oil. The formula is deeply* hydrating, quickly absorbed and non-greasy, leaving dry skin beautifully smooth.

Make this part of your daily dry skin care routine, paying particular attention to your heels, knees, elbows and any other areas prone to dryness, and enjoy soft, nourished skin every day.

*Within the stratum corneum

Ingredients
Water, Carbomer, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, EDTA Disodium , Glyceryl stearate, Paraffin Liquid, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben,Cera Microcrystallina, Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol,  Triethanolamin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycolstearate, Stearamide AMP, BHT, Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol , Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• DOES IT LEAVE YOU WITH A HEAVY FEELIN LIKE MOST CREAMS, 2 Answers
Ladonna O.
Campbell, MO
I love Dove products and this one is no different. Rich creamy lotion for intense dry skin. I love the travel size of this container. I keep it in my night stand next to the bed so I use it every night. The smell is fresh & clean and doesn’t have a perfumy odor that others have. Good for chapped hands and doesn’t burn or sting if your hands are red & raw. I will defiantly buy this again!!
Alexus S.
Indianapolis, IN
For me, this product is simply okay. It's nice to have in my bag for when I need something to use without a strong smell. I lucked out and got my at the local dollar store, but I also have seen them at CVS for less than two bucks. The hand cream is pretty thick in consistency, and there is no smell which is nice most of the times. However, I've noticed that I've had to use a good amount of the cream to actually moisturize my hands, and most times within half an hour I usually need more. This could simply be a problem for only me though. They come in other scents I believe, which is nice when you need or want that. I'm just happy that I found this where and when I did, because I would not have been very happy paying full price for this product. Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream is super rich and creamy and evenly spreads all over. I’m impressed that a small amount goes a very long way. I also like that that it’s long lasting. I four starred it only because I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it doesn’t keep me from using it.
Rosie C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I found this product a the Dollar Tree as well as we live in a dry climate area. I bought one container at first and my kids feel in love with it so luckily enough I went back and let’s just say I bought bulk of the Dove Nourishment Body Cream! We use it for dry elbows, knees, dry skin anywhere and it helps right then and there. No greasy mess! This is a must have!!
Tara W.
Highly recommend this body cream! I have really dry skin and this stuff works wonders! I use this product on my feet, elbows, and hands the most. I put it on right after a shower and sleep with it on. The next morning my skin is so so soft and no dryness any where. It’s very creamy. It absorbs into the skin very quickly but does leave a greasy feeling. Great travel size and fits in purses and backpacks.Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream
Nikki R.
Dice intensive nourishment body cream is a must have for my "on the go" bag I throw in my purse every morning. J can use this cream all over my body, including my face where it doesn't clog my life of leave me feeling greasy. I can pay it in the morning to my entire body and am not ready for a other application until almost the end of the day. Irs amazing.
amber n.
Havana, IL
I was very happy for the chance to try out this Dove Intensive Nourishment body cream! I have extremely dry skin throughout the year, especially even more so, in the winter months from the dry cold air! I have tried many different lotions and have not had much luck at finding a product that would keep my skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. My skin gets so dry in the winter, it flakes and gets red and downright hurts, it was time to try a new product. I could not get over how lightweight the cream felt and it had such a nice clean scent, nothing to floraly or overpowering. It left my skin silky soft and hours later, it was still soft to the touch. Will definitely buy some come winter season!
Marie H.
Knightdale, NC
I love this product I got mine at dollar tree for a dollar I use it on my face and my hands whenever I’m out and they get dry it has a silky feel to it it’s not a heavy cream it’s oily but not too oily The formula has a great balance and it has a lasting wear.
Roselicious R.
Rich and creamy says it best for Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream. I love Dove’s product line and I really love this cream. It applies evenly and just a little can go a long way. So sensitive and non-irritating, you can use it every day. This hydrates your skin very well and absorbs well too. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth. The formula is well balanced and does not leave you with that oily feel. Plus the travel sized container is perfect for on the go. You can take it with you anywhere. A great body cream at a value price. I do recommend this.Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream
Keisha W.
I’ve only been able to sample the product thus far, but since then I’ve been waiting to order me some more. I use this product at night after I shower, and omg it had my super dry skin feeling super soft and moisturized! I love it! And I loved the scent. I will definitely be purchasing it.
cheri r.