Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion Dry Skin 24 Hour Nutri-serum with Vitamins A, E and B5 uploaded by Paola T.

BY DOVE

Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion Dry Skin 24 Hour Nutri-serum with Vitamins A, E and B5 see more...

Katerine H.
Traducir
I received this lotion as a sample and kept it in my winter coat pocket to keep my hands from getting chapped in the cold. It did the trick. It was not greasy and absorbed quickly. When I ran out, I bought a bigger bottle for after showers. I will admit the scent is a bit too strong at first, but it fades into a really light, nice clean, flowery-soapy scent that lasts. I also agree with others that it is tacky or sticky at first, but the fact that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy trumps any stickiness for me. I also love the long-term effects of the lotion. It keeps my skin soft and smooth all winter long. I wouldn't consider it an HG but it is a nice hand & body lotion to use in the fall/winter.
Kelsey Q.
Latham, NY
This intensive nourishing lotion by dove is an amazing lotion. I have super sensitive skin, which tends to bother me at night. So after my shower I apply this lotion and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated all night long. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Courtney H.
I love love LOVE this lotion!! Usually when they say it lasts for 24 hours I've never had it actually last that long. Well this lotion does exactly what it says its going to do and for waaay less than those other brands. I would definitely buy this lotion again!!!
Andrea P.
Clermo

What I love about this product is the radiant light that leaves my face, and that for people who have dry or combination skin this soap is ideal. The only thing that would change it is its compact form, as I prefer to own tastes pruduct in liquid form.
Lawren D.
Terre Haute, IN
I had rough dry skin and I have always been a fan of Dove so I thought I would give their lotion a try. I'm so glad I did!! My skin has never looked better and I can't even begin to tell you how refreshed it makes me feel! Definitely two thumbs up!!
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Es excelente 100% recomendada. Para el cuidado de la piel es excelente. Ayuda muchísimo a la hidratación de la piel.
Is very very excellent. 100% recommends. for skin care it is excellent.
It helps keep hydrated
Retta B.
Fallon, NV
I use dove intensive nourishing lotion dry skin everyday. I work with paper and as we all know paper soaks any moisture out of your hands. This lotion keeps my hands soft all day long.
Loreliz P.
Boston, MA
It moisturizes skin care very good. It also stays in and if doesn't wear off or feel right for too long. It's a very good product to us during the winter since it's a dry season.
member-4cf950af9
Albuquerque
I think that this product is amazing because have many vitamins that have benefits for our skin. For example Vitamin E help to make the skin looks more nutritive and more young.
Brandi G.
San Antonio, TX
I have semi dry skin on my face and I hate it. After using this product for a year I haven't seen one dry patch. I use it day and night after showers. It works wonders.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Does this work well on sensitive skin without irritation?
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this smell anything like the beauty bar soap does?
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I suffer from dry skin. Is this any good?