Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion uploaded by Paola T.

BY DOVE

24 Hr Nutri-Serum. Vitamin A, E, and B5. Innovative Body Care Products from Dove: Dove Body Care Products with 24hr Nutri-Serum, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove Nourishing Lotion: The right product for dry skin! Dove Nourishing Lotion is an advanced, fast-absorbing lotion that does more than moisturize the skin. Its penetrating formula reaches skin cells deep within the surface. 24 Hr Nutri-Serum - 24 Hr care for skin - Contains Vitamins A, E and B5. Immediately nourishes, and relieves dryness. With continued use, strengthens skin's natural barrier to help lock-in moisture. Dermatologist tested. Dove Nourishing Lotion - for touchably smooth and naturally radiant skin.

stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
This lotion is the most amazing lotion ive ever used. It makes a huge difference on your skin as soon as you use it. You can purchace it at walmart, kroger, taregt, cvs or any drug store or super market usually. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin or just someone who wants some extra moisturizer.
Dana W.
Woodstock, IL
This is fantastic for dry skin. It really gives it that boost of moisture your looking for. It left my skin incredibly soft and smooth, but it took a long time to sink into the skin for me. It wasn't my favorite texture, but since it did the job nicely, I'm a fan still.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of any of the Dove products the lotion especially leaves your skin hydrated in the cold winters and you don't have to continue to reapply over and over again it does not leave your skin feeling greasy
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leave your skin really soft and hydrated! This does leave that sticky lotion feeling until it absorbs but it works so well! The price is good for the quality! I would but it again.. the scent isn't great but it does good at moisturizing your skin.
Margaret D.
Durand
I've always loved Dove body soaps! I have dry skin and this is one that doesn't dry me out horribly like the rest! I'll always buy it and the fact that it's affordable is a definite plus!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new body wash!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The quality of water in my district is bit the best one, that's why like a lot of girls I often suffer with the dry skin in my legs. I've tried a lot of different lotions and creams, so I can say for sure that this one will be one of the best for me.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
This lotion makes my skin really soft. I recommend using using it after shaving your legs. I have had mine for awhile, and would probably buy it again. It's super gentle and is great for dry skin.
Katerine H.
Traducir
I received this lotion as a sample and kept it in my winter coat pocket to keep my hands from getting chapped in the cold. It did the trick. It was not greasy and absorbed quickly. When I ran out, I bought a bigger bottle for after showers. I will admit the scent is a bit too strong at first, but it fades into a really light, nice clean, flowery-soapy scent that lasts. I also agree with others that it is tacky or sticky at first, but the fact that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy trumps any stickiness for me. I also love the long-term effects of the lotion. It keeps my skin soft and smooth all winter long. I wouldn't consider it an HG but it is a nice hand & body lotion to use in the fall/winter.
Andrea P.
Clermo

What I love about this product is the radiant light that leaves my face, and that for people who have dry or combination skin this soap is ideal. The only thing that would change it is its compact form, as I prefer to own tastes pruduct in liquid form.
Emily V.
Me gusta mucho Dover por que cuida mucho la calidad, se ajusta para todo tipo de piel y no esta en buenos precios. Este producto para mi en particular es esencial ya que en esta época de invierno la piel tiende a perder brillo, elasticidad y tiende a ser mas reseca. Este crema es muy buena la recomiendo completamente.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this smell anything like the beauty bar soap does?
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Does this work well on sensitive skin without irritation?
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from dry skin. Is this any good?