BY DOVE

24 Hr Nutri-Serum. Firms skin in problem areas. Cellulite usually shows on typical problem areas, such as thighs, stomach and bottom. Dove Intensive Firming Cream is specially formulated for problem areas of the body. Dove Intensive Firming Cream contains Seaweed-Extract and Elastin-Peptides, and helps increase skin's elasticity. 87% of Consumers saw an improvement in their skin condition after 1 week. 71% of Consumers noticed a reduced appearance of dimpled skin after 1 week. Dermatologist tested. Testing Proves: After 1 week, skin around problem areas is significantly firmer. After 2 weeks, the appearance of cellulite is visibly reduced.

Carey R.
Anderson, IN
As I have aged (36), I have noticed that my buttocks/thighs are not quite as firm. I bought this firming cream to try on these problem areas. After one month of using this product, I noticed a significant change in these areas. I am a small woman (105 pounds), but the areas of concern had some cellulite. My cellulite has dissipated immensley and I am very pleased with this product. I will continue to use this firming cream.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Senti mjnha pele muito mais iluminada e hidratada, não sei ainda se ele da mais firmeza a pele pois estou usando a pouco tempo mas o cheiro e a textura são incríveis, quero mesmo que ele seja tudo o que diz na embalagem, o preço é pouca coisa mais caro do que outras categorias mas se fizer o que diz já estou feliz.
Danya T.
I love this the smell of it is the best I love cucumbers so it smells so fresh I got it at my local Walmart store I wish it came in a bigger box I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone
Danyale S.
I had my son 6 months ago, I gained over 65 pounds my skin was far from firm! I have tried many different firming lotions this one was one of my FAVORITES. If you apply as in says in directions you will get results!!
Xitlali R.
I just love this product, I bought it for my neck and it's very effective you won't regret buying this product, I bought this product on Amazon.com it is very gentle to the skin I will be buying this again.
Jennifer S.
Du Bois, PA
I thought Dove Intensive Firming Cream would be perfect to firm and hydrate some loose skin I have. I was unfortunately incorrect. While the hydration power in this lotion is great, I did not see any results in regards to firming my skin after a few weeks. The smell of the lotion was great though, very pleasant. I decided to give the cream two stars because it did a great job moisturizing but lacked in firming capibility as advertised.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Purchased at Costco. Such a great deal and a wonderful bang for your buck. Works great at softening and firming your skin. Tubes are just the perfect size for your car, gym bag and even your purse. Results are good but it will not work an overnight miracle. Overall a good product.
Ariel D.
A thick moisturizing cream that leaves a fine sticking film on skin. The scent is not bad though. I have been using this cream religiously for 5 weeks now. Haven't noticed any firming effect. Quite expensive for a drugs store body moisturizer.
Brayla J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love Dove soap and body wash it makes you feel clean and fresh and it has a very nice smell to it you wouldn't believe how good it smell.
Heather D.
York
Love this leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dove Intensive Firming Cream is moisturizing while firming. I found this at the dollar store.