Dove Intensive Firming Cream

24 Hr Nutri-Serum. Firms skin in problem areas. Cellulite usually shows on typical problem areas, such as thighs, stomach and bottom. Dove Intensive Firming Cream is specially formulated for problem areas of the body. Dove Intensive Firming Cream contains Seaweed-Extract and Elastin-Peptides, and helps increase skin's elasticity. 87% of Consumers saw an improvement in their skin condition after 1 week. 71% of Consumers noticed a reduced appearance of dimpled skin after 1 week. Dermatologist tested. Testing Proves: After 1 week, skin around problem areas is significantly firmer. After 2 weeks, the appearance of cellulite is visibly reduced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Intensive Firming Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Dove Intensive Firming Cream uploaded by Taina L.
Por lo general me gusta mucho la marca Dove, sus olores son muy buenos. Las cremas y los jabones realmente te dejan la piel muy bien. Este es un buen producto... Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Cream
Jamie C.
Orleans
Purchased at: ULTA
The Dove intensive firming cream is a great product for firming on the face and body. It has a clean smell and it helps with firming. It’s not oily but the cream is a little thick. I would most recommend.
Leann R.
Clover, SC
Well I have just started this firming lotion a few days ago and I tried a couple this feels like it's tightening my skin as an as it dries it smells great and doesn't leave me ouily
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Great quality ingredients from a well known brand. Not greasy. Helps firm skin. Would buy again.
Ruthy R.
Sanford, FL
Is always important to have a intensive moisturizer cream and this on I have it on my purse take it everywhere it keeps my skin looking great and gives you that perfect firming look to your skin! Super a plus to have.
Kenia Evangelista G.
Muito bom produto, corresponde a todos os aspectos, cremoso e cheiroso, deixa a pele hidratada e suave, e barato
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
I didn’t notice a change at all with this cream. It was a gift in a basket from a friend
Sherry C.
Danville, KY
This is a great product to use especially if your skin is really dry or is just needing some extra hydration during the season rather it be summer or winter this does the job for the whole day you will not be disappointed when you use this lotion dove does it again for me highly recommend.
Sarah A.
Nice scent, absorbed well. Left my skin feeling hydrated but a little greasy at first. That greasy feeling definitely goes away within 30 minutes though. Didn't notice any change in firmness of my skin though :(
Gledys P.
Ashland , OH
It is a good option but it would not be my cream for constant use, however I like the result that it gave to my face.

Looking for your answer?